The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Official Anglia Ruskin University Admissions Thread

Hi,

The purpose of this thread is to help with any enquiries you may have relating to the admission process to ARU. We are happy to help with anything from entry requirements, to application updates and interview processes. If you’re not sure then please ask.

We are here from 8.30am until 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am until 4.30pm on Friday.

NA :smile:

Official ARU Admissions Representative

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Official ARU Admissions Representative
Hi,

The purpose of this thread is to help with any enquiries you may have relating to the admission process to ARU. We are happy to help with anything from entry requirements, to application updates and interview processes. If you’re not sure then please ask.

We are here from 8.30am until 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am until 4.30pm on Friday.

Official ARU Admissions Representative

Hi! I had my interview for child Nursing just before Christmas. I believe on Monday 19th December.
I was told on the day I would hear the outcome before Christmas! I'm sure you can understand how nerve racking it is waiting for a response, specially from yourselves where you are my first choice! Is there any update on my application? I have my ucas ID if you require it to allow you to find me.

Many thanks!
Jemma Bowman
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi Gemma I am also waiting for response. I spoke to a lovely lady in admissions who informed me that we will have a decision within a couple of weeks. The places for child nursing at Anglia Ruskin are limited in comparison to adult and mental health. Which is why people who applied for other branches have offers and were informed before Christmas. Equally I'm as nervous as you are but all we can do is wait I'm afraid and have some faith. Fingers crossed, I wish you all the best.
Reply 3
Original post by TheFlash7
Hi Gemma I am also waiting for response. I spoke to a lovely lady in admissions who informed me that we will have a decision within a couple of weeks. The places for child nursing at Anglia Ruskin are limited in comparison to adult and mental health. Which is why people who applied for other branches have offers and were informed before Christmas. Equally I'm as nervous as you are but all we can do is wait I'm afraid and have some faith. Fingers crossed, I wish you all the best.

Thank you, I wish you all the best to! The waiting is horrible. :frown: I don't know how I'm going to get through this month waiting and hoping everyday for an email! Have you applied to any other universities?
Hi Jemma,

If you would like to send us a private message with your UCAS personal ID number, or email this information to us [email protected] we can provide you with an update on your application.

Best Wishes,
TH :smile:
Reply 5
Hi Jemma,

If you would like to send us a private message with your UCAS personal ID number, or email this information to us [email protected] we can provide you with an update on your application.

Best Wishes,
TH :smile:

Thank you. Can you I'm not sure how to private message on here! My ucas number is 1302541008
Thank you
Hi Jemma,

I will send you an email update, to the address you have provided on your UCAS application. (Please check check your junk/spam folders as well as your main inbox).

Best Wishes,
TH:smile:
Reply 7

Hey, have you heard your outcome yet. ?? X
Reply 8
Original post by JBowman
Hey, have you heard your outcome yet. ?? X

Yes I got in... what about you? 😬
Reply 9
Yes I got in... what about you? 😬

Well done that's fantastic! When did you hear? And I still haven't heard :frown: not looking good for me x
Just wanted an update on my application as I applied for the January 2017 start and haven't been informed of what day enrolment is. if you could give me more information, that would be great.

details are as follows:

Applicant ID:1636213Course Code:u:0518PCHE01DCourse Name:BSc (Hons) Quantity SurveyingStart Date:23/Jan/2017
Dear Societybrand15,

I have spoken to our admissions team this morning who have advised that you will receive an email from them this evening with an update on your application.
If you would like to speak to us about your application, please call our enquiries team on 01245 686868. Our lines are open until 5pm today.

Best Wishes,
TH
Dear Societybrand15,

I have spoken to our admissions team this morning who have advised that you will receive an email from them this evening with an update on your application.
If you would like to speak to us about your application, please call our enquiries team on 01245 686868. Our lines are open until 5pm today.

Best Wishes,
TH

Alright that's great, thank you
Reply 13
I applied to anglia ruskin last year and gained admission after submitting my latest gcse math results (which had improved from an F to an E) but declined the offer as i decided to take a gap year. if i re-apply this year is it likely i will be admitted again? please say yes
Hi adz95,

You'd need to make sure that you meet the entry requirements (listed on our website) for your chosen course. Feel free to email your details and the course you are interested in and I will check for you - [email protected] .

Best wishes,
Dear Societybrand15,

Best Wishes,
TH

I have another problem, but this time with registering. I have sent a query regarding sponsorship but I tried to login into the student email where you'll reply and it just won't load, just keeps saying redirecting and never does. Left it like this for 5 minutes and never actually logged in. So could you tell whoever is going to reply to email me on [email protected] instead please.
Hi Societybrand15,

I'm sorry you have been having problems. Unfortunately I cant help with log in problems for student email accounts but our student IT support will be able to help if you complete your details
here. You can also telephone on 01245 686600.
If you have any further problems with this please email all your details to [email protected] and I can forward your problem on to the correct people.

Best Wishes,
NA.
Hi Societybrand15,

I'm sorry you have been having problems. Unfortunately I cant help with log in problems for student email accounts but our student IT support will be able to help if you complete your details
here. You can also telephone on 01245 686600.
If you have any further problems with this please email all your details to [email protected] and I can forward your problem on to the correct people.

Best Wishes,
NA.

okay that's fine, could you tell the finance department not to email me on my student email please? As I start this Friday and know full well that this problem won't be sorted in time. Thanks
Reply 18
Hi adz95,

You'd need to make sure that you meet the entry requirements (listed on our website) for your chosen course. Feel free to email your details and the course you are interested in and I will check for you - [email protected] .

Best wishes,

Software Engineering BA. I met the requirements before so i assume i still meet those requirements.
HI adz95,

Our Software_Development_BA requires 96 UCAS points from a minimum of 2 A levels or equivalent. You will also require a minimum of 5 GCSE's at grade C or above which must include English and Maths. We would not usually accept a grade E in a Maths GCSE although entry requirements are a guide only and we need a completed application in order to make a decision.

Best wishes,
Nigel.

Quick Reply

Latest