Turn on thread page Beta

I need your help mates,so confused please take a look? watch

I've been talking to a guy online for a while (apprx 6 months) we are not in the same city, he invited me 4 times to meet and spend some time together for a while but I was a bit too busy in those days and said 'its not possible till december' and he said 'oh okay' .. After this now its like, he is kinda ignoring me we are not talking that much or he is not so comfortable with me at the moment.Also seems like he was flirting with me but I'm not good at it as doing it online and well,yeah find it a bit meaningless as we never spend time together-yet ..so I'm blaming myself for hurting him in a way ...I dont know

Should I blame myself for this?

You think I should text him, asking whats wrong with him or I did sth wrong,sth that disturbed or annoyed him and let him know that I'm planning to be there next month-if he still wants it too for sure?

ReputationRep:
    Do you know who this guy is?
    Do you know what he looks like?
    Do you know how old he is?
    Have you seen him live before (e.g. Skype call?)
    If no then please don't risk it, but do maintain the online friendship.

Talk to him about it by asking if you've done something wrong, not what's wrong with him. That's the wrong attitude.

(Original post by ewandernoth)
    Do you know who this guy is?
    Do you know what he looks like?
    Do you know how old he is?
    Have you seen him live before (e.g. Skype call?)
    If no then please don't risk it, but do maintain the online friendship.

Talk to him about it by asking if you've done something wrong, not what's wrong with him. That's the wrong attitude.

Yes
    Yes
    And yes
    No actually cause he was hoping to meet sooner than this but kinda I messed it up :/

I really want to ask but also I dont want to annoy him you know some guys are just like 'I'm ignoring you why u dont give the hint' kind of stupids though he is not completely ignoring me,this is the annoying part

But I guess only way to fix it is asking honestly,right? :sad:
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Thinking too much. If its that importnat just give him a call. he just sounds like he's lost interest and isnt keen to wait till December. If its not enough for him, then let him go. If he shows no interest then he has already gone. Being unable to waut a month seems prety lame.

(Original post by 999tigger)
    Thinking too much. If its that importnat just give him a call. he just sounds like he's lost interest and isnt keen to wait till December. If its not enough for him, then let him go. If he shows no interest then he has already gone. Being unable to waut a month seems prety lame.
    Yeah I do think the same but...C'mon we all have our own lives and still I'm trying to do my best to see him so this is just so cruel.He is not like showing no interest an that what makes me confused,its like he is leaving me somewhere between
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeah I do think the same but...C'mon we all have our own lives and still I'm trying to do my best to see him so this is just so cruel.He is not like showing no interest an that what makes me confused,its like he is leaving me somewhere between
    What on earth is this meant to mean.
    Talk to him, don't talk to him. Ask him, don't ask him.

Why do you have to make it so difficult for yourself?

Normally when people like to know what is going on and they do not know, then they ask the person who can give them the answer.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 2, 2016
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.