A Doctor

ReputationRep:
    business man.
    guy in a black suit pretty pretty pretty

ReputationRep:
    How about snowboarding instructor guys?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    No where near as much power as a doctor can!
    Depends on what you mean by law now doesn't it?

In many countries if your career is law you can wield an awful lot of power. Even the doctor has to obey by laws.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elpollodiablouk)
    We all know how sexy Engineers are..... :cool:
    I know!! *still remembers the time she got lost at UCL Engineering dept*

But the sexiest job of all has to be musician There are few things sexier than a good looking, talented man on a stage, doing what he does best..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    No where near as much power as a doctor can!
    the profession of law is more influential than medicine. I am not talking merely about every day lawyers, but also attorney generals, judges, advisers in council and may I add that majority of politicians and world leaders have a law background. If you want power and authority climb your way up in the legal profession. There you will find blessings untold.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seana)
    I add that majority of politicians and world leaders have a law background
    that's referring to their degree, not profession. the powerful 'profession' are the politicians.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by timeofyourlife)
    that's referring to their degree, not profession. the powerful 'profession' are the politicians.
    True but for many of them law is part of their career whether their profession is with politics or law. Then again politicians who sit in a legislative body act as lawyers in a way don't they not?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NDGAARONDI)
    True but for many of them law is part of their career whether their profession is with politics or law. Then again politicians who sit in a legislative body act as lawyers in a way don't they not?
    well again a profesion must begin somewhere and most politicians are recruited from the arena of law. let me give you an example: the privy council made up of members of the House of Lords recently overruled a death penality verdict that was issued by a Caribbean court. This clearly undermines the judicial independence of that state; but proves the power of the legal profession in the administration of justice. a few members of the HOL can affect the lives of thousands of caribbean citizens, as they make up the final court of appeal in the region. take about power

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seana)
    well again a profesion must begin somewhere and most politicians are recruited from the arena of law. let me give you an example: the privy council made up of members of the House of Lords recently overruled a death penality verdict that was issued by a Caribbean court. This clearly undermines the judicial independence of that state; but proves the power of the legal profession in the administration of justice. a few members of the HOL can affect the lives of thousands of caribbean citizens, as they make up the final court of appeal in the region. take about power
    Exactly. The US Supreme Court also did the same, though it only stopped executions for a little while (six years I think). That only took 5 people. Per each individual that must be powerful.

ReputationRep:
    What about Physiotherapy? Like if a sexy chick decides to become a physio, or handsome dude or something (hmm, haven't given away my future dream career, there, haven't I?).

ReputationRep:
    i was always of the opinion that girls liked hunky surf dude instructors! :confused:

please correct me if i'm wrong

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    Hmm, tried a 'Sexiest ...' thread before with some success - so which profession do you think is the sexiest of them all? I am going to be biased and say - Law
    People in Fashion, both men and women.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    Hmm, tried a 'Sexiest ...' thread before with some success - so which profession do you think is the sexiest of them all? I am going to be biased and say - Law
    hmmm thast difficult..............
    being an actress or model is not nessesarily sexy as by the end of the touch up process its not hardly you neway, its so artificial.
    wow this is a real tuff wuestion for me......
    ummmmm oh i know dancing, any kind makes you feel sexy, latan, tango, groove, lap jk. but you get the idea. yeh thast definatly it!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snow_white)
    hmmm thast difficult..............
    being an actress or model is not nessesarily sexy as by the end of the touch up process its not hardly you neway, its so artificial.
    wow this is a real tuff wuestion for me......
    ummmmm oh i know dancing, any kind makes you feel sexy, latan, tango, groove, lap jk. but you get the idea. yeh thast definatly it!!!!
    oh yeah! Tango Teachers!

ReputationRep:
    young Tutors are nice too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lestat)
    young Tutors are nice too!
    wheres your sig from? i recognise it but cant place them?

ReputationRep:
    Doctor - but then again i'm biased

ReputationRep:
    What about a Veterinary Surgeon!? Surely that must be I mean what about the white coat, being kind to animals, and strong enough to deal with big animals and little children's hamsters!?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.