Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Sexiest Profession watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Id love to be a lapdancer for like a day or summit, its so fun dacing around the poll. Has anyone ever tried it? I used to when I was younger around the firemen poles in the playground.

ReputationRep:
    Hackers and hackets. And cleaners (not the ordinary cleaner, the cleaner cleaner.)

ReputationRep:
    What about a Veterinary Surgeon!? Surely that must be I mean what about the white coat, being kind to animals, and strong enough to deal with big animals and little children's hamsters!?
    Agreed

And architects, firemen, actors..

ReputationRep:
    EDIT - oops I misread the title.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by K'uin K'ra)
    I don't know what's wrong with people!

What are you, blind? Pfah! Hah! Surely 'Theoretical Physicist' is the sexiest of all!

*barely conceals his contempt of those unable to see this simple solution* :P
    Physicists are often quite sexy in my experiance

ReputationRep:
    Physical Chemists - I mean the name says it all!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChemistBoy)
    Physical Chemists - I mean the name says it all!
    I think i should agree as thats what i'd like to do!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kurdt Morello)
    Hmm, tried a 'Sexiest ...' thread before with some success - so which profession do you think is the sexiest of them all? I am going to be biased and say - Law
    Classical musician

Or poet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eeyore)
    Classical musician

Or poet
    Actually I'd like to add "SAS Sergeant" to that in honour of Eddie - Blissy will agree with me, I'm sure!

ReputationRep:
    Sexiest profession? What I'm going to be when older. An English professor! They do genuinely seem to get the chicks so maybe that's not facetious.... I dunno.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.