Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I did the NSAA. I found most of the questions not too challenging, but ran out of time and missed a large portion of the chemistry multiple choice. How did everyone else find it?

ReputationRep:
    Dreadful

ReputationRep:
    found the first paper pretty straight forward although i did struggle for time, i attempted the chemistry questions in paper 2 and failed miserably

ReputationRep:
    Did HSPSAA. Not bad but unpredictable. Ran out of time and couldn't finish my essay but I managed to squeeze in a terrible conclusion.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hjortlund)
    Section was a nightmare.. Gg wp cambridge
    Which test?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by boombayah)
    Which test?
    NSAA physics
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Just a gentle reminder - please no discussions about Cambridge Admissions Assessment questions or answers until 1st September 2017

ReputationRep:
    I did NSAA (chem long answer) and I probably didn't do great because of the timing, if I'd had longer I would have been able to answer most but I just ended up priotising to get the easy marks first and rush the rest, I have absolutely no idea how 40 minutes was long enough for section 2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lewiswallis)
    found the first paper pretty straight forward although i did struggle for time, i attempted the chemistry questions in paper 2 and failed miserably
    Same as me, I knew I wanted to do the chemistry questions but freaked out over the lack of time :/ I reckon it would have been fairly decent if we'd actually had time to think it through

ReputationRep:
    I did NSAA. Guessed half of maths, half of physics and half of chemistry MCQ. Answered part a of first physics question. Attempted a chemistry question and failed. :ashamed:

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 8 Sep '18
  2. University of Cambridge
    St Catharine's College Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
  3. University of Cambridge
    King's College Undergraduate
    Tue, 18 Sep '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.