Turn on thread page Beta

Driving Lesson in 2 Days! watch

ReputationRep:
    Can I just say I am really a nervous person!

Everyone in my family has passed their driving test on the first go and it's taken me 2 years still on my Learners! (Im from Australia).

On Friday is my driving test and with me I booked it early because I work full time and as soon as i finish my driving test I have to run over to work but I'm not to worried about getting in late. Anyway.

I'm scared of failing? I mean I get that failure is apart of life but I have to pay $250 every time I want to go for a test and it is a fortune for me considering im studying and working at the same time so I don't get paid much.

What are some methods that have helped or can help me? I would really appreciate it . Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Are you taking your test in Australia, then? I can't advise you on how the test works or anything like that, but I found running an internal commentary helpful. Just keep thinking ''Where do I need to be, what's the next gear change I'll need, when am I going to have to slow down'' etc, and it might start seeming a bit less threatening.

You've just got to keep yourself thinking about the driving, and there'll be no room in your head left over for worrying

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.