The Student Room Group

**unofficial markscheme edexcel maths november 2016**

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Meme24256
62 marks for a c in the last november exam so idk whats happening this year

It should be the same, I counted about 74 marks, If I've dropped like 4-5 marks, hopefully I still get my C
Reply 461
Hello can you add the calculator paper pls I need it
Original post by stu-3791
It should be the same, I counted about 74 marks, If I've dropped like 4-5 marks, hopefully I still get my C

Well hopefully we all pass.
Can someone tell name where I can find calculator paper
yes i also need the calculator paper pls upload it on on imgur and thanks and don't forget pls
hello I haven't see the calculator paper has anyone seen it please can you tell me where i can find it and thanks for the non-calculator paper
There is an amazing number of new people who have made an ID on TSR just to ask for this paper, it is surely the most sought after GCSE paper of all time.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

so can you upload it on Imgur because my teachers said the papers are protected that's why we are not allowed to see
i have seen the non-calculator paper but not the calculator paper so does anyone have it please can u send me the link and thank you
Lol give up already
has anyone not see the calculator paper:frown::frown:
paper 2&3 anyone?
I wonder what surprise the grade boundries will give this year :smile:
Reply 474
I hope I pass and everyone else passes
do they give you a formula sheet? ive done 2 and have the last tomrrow
Original post by Meme24256
I wonder what surprise the grade boundries will give this year :smile:

Me and my teacher went through the papers and I counted up the marks and got 70+ and he smiled and said "thats a pass"... Grade boundaries have never been higher in november but I wouldnt like to say :s-smilie:
When do we get the results (Day)
Reply 478
Original post by Im_trying
When do we get the results (Day)

5th January
Grade boundaries 19th of December
Id be lucky if i got 70 id be so happy

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending