The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Does anyone know what I can do? On the UCAS website it says if there are 5 invalid login attempts you will not be able to log in until the next day. But I am worried because UCAS kept saying my login ID was invalid even though I was typing in the correct ID. Can someone help me on this please?
Reply 2
Did you check so they were all the right cases?

And have you gone through the process of 'Login Reminder: Security details'?
Reply 3
Yes I have and the details were the same. I am not sure what to do! I still havent got the ucas letter where we post back the reply slip. Once I do get the letter and return the reply slip, will that be enough to confirm my place at universitiy? Or do I still have to accept on track?
Reply 4
You could call them to ask if they could help you
Reply 5
They are open only on weekdays and I am going abroad today, so only my mum will be here. Would they be willing to talk with my mum, provided she has all the details?
Reply 6
v2006
They are open only on weekdays and I am going abroad today, so only my mum will be here. Would they be willing to talk with my mum, provided she has all the details?

possibly if you are abroad it is the only option really. You could send them an email to let them know that your mum with be contacting them for you.
Reply 7
oh ok thanks a lot
Reply 8
They might reactivate it automatically after a period of time, but I'm not sure. Phone them from abroad and use an internet cafe if necessary.
Reply 9
Yes I will do that, does suspend mean it will be inactive for a certain period or suspended forever?

Latest

Trending

Trending