Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Was just wondering. Because a few of my friends already have offers from Bath, but from other departments like Natural Sciences, Biology and Maths. I haven't heard anyone receiving on for Psychology yet. Do they tend to delay their offers?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by robininthewinds)
    Was just wondering. Because a few of my friends already have offers from Bath, but from other departments like Natural Sciences, Biology and Maths. I haven't heard anyone receiving on for Psychology yet. Do they tend to delay their offers?
    Hi,

I am a second year International Management student here at the University of Bath. Please check out this link that outlines when you are likely to receive a decision by. In order to give equal consideration to all applicants who apply before 15th January some courses may make decisions later than others. Please do not be concerned that others may have received offers before you, this is completely normal and there is still plenty of time to hear back from us!

Good luck,
    Hayden

Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.