Turn on thread page Beta

The Life of honhonaribaxox watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys

Its the 2nd November. Its getting colder, the nights are getting darker (as I write this now, the sun is beginning to set) and everyone is already counting down the days until the Christmas holidays (44 days for me!!). I thought I'd begin to write a blog on TSR, as I love writing and I need something to keep me going, at least until the hols.

Today wasn't busy, but then it was at the same time (Weird!). I had a GCSE Mathematics non calculator resit exam this morning. In all honesty it wasn't that bad! Normally I find maths exams really hard and unable to deal with, but not this time! I was really anxious about it over the weekend, which was not worth it as it was the easiest attempt I've ever done. Should probably keep this mindset for my A Level exams next May/June!! Every time I keep getting a D, but then I imagine I couldn't have been that far away from the C (a few marks maybe?!). I pray that I get the C this time. My school has told us that if we don't, we have to do a Level 2 Functional Skills qualification alongside revision for the next attempt in June, should be fun... Alongside 3 A2 levels to revise for, an AS exam, an EPQ, and another attempt at GCSE Maths, I would have a Level 2 qualification to complete. It will be like Year 11 all over again!! On the other hand, I think maths is an important skill to have, but you don't use everything that you need to know in real life. Oh well.

After my exam, I had to battle against my nightmare of a water bottle. Somehow, it had cracked (I can't find a hole) and puddles and puddles of orange juice kept flowing out. Whenever I put it down, it just kept seeping out! I had to keep running to the toilets to get more loo roll as I had used all my tissues!!! Was not fun!

On a more positive note, I'm in the sixth form prospectus!!! There is a picture of me reading on the English Literature page, and a quote talking about my love of the sixth form!!!

I'm going to go now, I'm leaving school in 13 minutes and need to get ready to go

Question of the Day: What subjects/degree are you doing?

Bye for now! See you tomorrow!

honhonaribaxox
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Good luck with your AS revision and interesting story with the water bottle

I did a degree in Computer Science btw.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: November 3, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered creative corner threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.