Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone here studie business studies? If so could you tell me what it's like? Is it a good course to do? Or if there's anything I should look out for
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

Just seen your thread been so busy completing my assignments due for this and next week. Which leads me on to yes I am completing Business Studies at Jordanstown and am in my final year part time. You do compulsory modules in Management theory, Marketing, finance and management skills. you have 2 optional modules to choose which can be from one of the 4 areas of business or a mixture. I chose HR and Operations modules. Any other questions let me know.

ReputationRep:
    Are you still going to be doing business in Jordanstown?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caragh105)
    Are you still going to be doing business in Jordanstown?
    Yeah I'm moving up tomorrow wbu? Haven't met anyone doing the course lol

ReputationRep:
    Is it Business studies n100?? It seems like no one is doing it! Hahaha I live close to the uni so I'm not moving into halls

ReputationRep:
    Is it Business studies n100?? It seems like no one is doing it! Hahaha I live close to the uni so I'm not moving into halls
    Yeah n100 I hope there's a few doing it, imagine it was just the two of us😂. That's good you save some money on accommodation then🙌🏻

ReputationRep:
    Definitely! Hahahahah you going to the induction on Monday? I havnt a clue where to go

ReputationRep:
    Definitely! Hahahahah you going to the induction on Monday? I havnt a clue where to go
    Yeah I think it's compulsory, neither do I lol will just have to ask someone in the corridors haha. Are you going to any of the welcome week events?

ReputationRep:
    Think I'm only going to the compulsory ones hahah

ReputationRep:
    Think I'm only going to the compulsory ones hahah
    Aw they will be good fun I'm sure lol will probably see you there then

ReputationRep:
    Yes definitely lol

ReputationRep:
    Hey, just wondering what time will you be there for tomorrow? I've two different times here 🤔 bit confused

ReputationRep:
    Hey, just wondering what time will you be there for tomorrow? I've two different times here 🤔 bit confused
    Aw lucky you said that, I only noticed there's 2 times now. I'll go there around 9:20 to be safe. hopefully the lecture hall is easy to find though.

ReputationRep:
    That's okay I'll go for about them too and I think it's close enough to main Reception not sure though hahahah

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.