Turn on thread page Beta

Should I give him the cold shoulder? watch

ReputationRep:
    My boyfriend is being a lot unloving and honestly making me boil my eyes out... he is very busy this week.... with collage.... last night he didn't send me a text.... no texts at all his reason was I'm tired so this morning I got mad. At collage I message him being all sweet saying I love you etc. I don't even get I love you too Just him on about some song.... he explains I hurt him etc. so I say sorry... and explain I didn't mean to a ton of time so at lunch he texts me.... say ok to my i love you... i was sending him loads of text saying are you ok etc. he puts WHAT DO YOU WANT FFS... after that I was honestly hurt.... he usually says bye he didn't.... what do you think is wrong? should I give him the cold shoulder or I'm I wrong?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daniella.hancoc)
    My boyfriend is being a lot unloving and honestly making me boil my eyes out... he is very busy this week.... with collage.... last night he didn't send me a text.... no texts at all his reason was I'm tired so this morning I got mad. At collage I message him being all sweet saying I love you etc. I don't even get I love you too Just him on about some song.... he explains I hurt him etc. so I say sorry... and explain I didn't mean to a ton of time so at lunch he texts me.... say ok to my i love you... i was sending him loads of text saying are you ok etc. he puts WHAT DO YOU WANT FFS... after that I was honestly hurt.... he usually says bye he didn't.... what do you think is wrong? should I give him the cold shoulder or I'm I wrong?
    If you text the way you have written the post, no wonder he's patching your messages poor guy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea what you're trying to say but from this part -

"he explains I hurt him etc."

I would assume he's upset with you and the consent texts are not helping. If anything it's making it worse. It's just showing you don't really care if he is upset. You're more interested in how he's treating you then his feelings... and yes men do have them.

Give him space. If you don't you'll lose him.

ReputationRep:
    It's college*. You aren't 12, so don't play games. If you feel like he is neglecting you then talk to him. Communication is key.

ReputationRep:
    Stop being so needy and give him some space to breathe. You're suffocating him

ReputationRep:
    Not everyone is on their phone 24/7, people forget to check them or can't be bothered with them. He didn't want to text you back after a long day because it'd lead to a long-ass conversation that he didn't want to deal with when he was tired. That's totally understandable, but you seem to think he has to be on his toes, ready to reply to you as soon as you send him a message.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 3, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.