Turn on thread page Beta

Will I get into the clubs in Malaga if I'm 17? watch

ReputationRep:
    My friends want to go Malaga in the summer and I obviously really want to go with them. The only problem is that I will be 17 (all my friends will already be 18) when we go, as my birthday is in July and we will be going in June as it will be cheaper, will I be able to get into any of the clubs or get served?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bookworm2107)
    My friends want to go Malaga in the summer and I obviously really want to go with them. The only problem is that I will be 17 (all my friends will already be 18) when we go, as my birthday is in July and we will be going in June as it will be cheaper, will I be able to get into any of the clubs or get served?
    Hi! Unfortunately, you will not be able to enter any clubs in Malaga or the rest of Spain since the legal age to enter them is 18...

ReputationRep:
    Give the doorman 10 euros, 20 if he looks stern, you will get into some.

ReputationRep:
    Wait for a few months more
    Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You probably will tbh, they want business. A lot of holiday destinations dont check ages, but malaga's not hugely holiday-y so I'm not sure

ReputationRep:
    You'll be fine. Clubs like this want to make money and if they refused every 17 year old they would lose a lot of it.

I don't have any experience with it obviously but I just feel that's what it like down there. There was a guy i have on fb who turned 18 last week and 4 months earlier I saw him in pics at clubs at magalouf.

Posted from TSR Mobile

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.