The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Economics Offer Holders 2017

This thread is for anyone who has received an offer from UCL for Economics only. Please post:
-Offer Grades
-GCSE grades
-Predicted Grades
-When your received your offer
Many thanks as I'm sure this will be useful to many people!

Scroll to see replies

I dont think UCL will start sending out offer till mid December. What do you think.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
anyone heard anything from economics for now??
Reply 3
Got an offer ish have to go to the open day for it to be confirmed so don't know what the grades are yet.
GCSEs 4A* 7A
Predicted 3A* A
Received offer today
Good luck everyone
congratulations!!! are you uk applicant? When did you send your application? and what did you status on UCL portal change to?
I am still waiting:frown: got more and more worried though...

Original post by Maceyf
Got an offer ish have to go to the open day for it to be confirmed so don't know what the grades are yet.
GCSEs 4A* 7A
Predicted 3A* A
Received offer today
Good luck everyone
Reply 5
Original post by carol_cheng
congratulations!!! are you uk applicant? When did you send your application? and what did you status on UCL portal change to?
I am still waiting:frown: got more and more worried though...

Yep I'm a uk applicant sent my application around the end of September and the portal status hasn't changed it just has a notification saying you have been invited to an event.
Don't even worry about it most offer aren't given until after the Jan deadline anyway
anyone heard anything from economics for now??

I haven't received an offer yet :frown:
Reply 7
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Oceana Liang
I haven't received an offer yet :frown:

only can wait...r u from China?

Original post by economicsnerd
Do you guys reckon they deal with the applications in the order that they receive them?

no idea actually, just a guess...what do u think?

No from Macau
Do you guys reckon they deal with the applications in the order that they receive them?

Don't think so. Some applied on the 15th October got an offer. I applied on 11th October haven't heard back yet
fairly agree with you, i applied on Sep...
Original post by Oceana Liang
Don't think so. Some applied on the 15th October got an offer. I applied on 11th October haven't heard back yet
Reply 12

(edited 7 years ago)
I applied on the 12th October and have heard nothing back except confirmation for receipt of my documents.
Reply 14
Original post by econprospective
I applied on the 12th October and have heard nothing back except confirmation for receipt of my documents.

(edited 7 years ago)
Not even for your modular maths grades?

The confirmation email was that they received my modular maths grades documents* (Sorry I didn't explicitly clarify that)
Not even for your modular maths grades?

I'm so worried. Yes I have received an email from them saying that they have received my documents yesterday!
I know a boy who didn't receive an offer also received that email yesterday. I bet they have look at my application I think
Reply 17
I got an offer ish too, but I have to go to an Open day in two weeks.

Received the email yesterday.
Predicted A*A*A*
GCSE's = 7 A* 4 A's and 1 B.
Reply 18
The confirmation email was that they received my modular maths grades documents* (Sorry I didn't explicitly clarify that)

(edited 7 years ago)

I think they have given out a big chunk of offers yesterday and idk why it happened to be the same day that they confirmed they have have received our documents.The only reason I can think of is they have read our applications.

People who received offers yesterday didn't receive that email

Quick Reply