Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I'm really interested in studying criminology next year but does anyone here study this course and if so can you tell me if it's good ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mark_777)
    I'm really interested in studying criminology next year but does anyone here study this course and if so can you tell me if it's good ?
    i started criminology then quit. waste of my time. the course is good lots of resources but no thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y0shige)
    i started criminology then quit. waste of my time. the course is good lots of resources but no thanks
    Hi, what uni did you go to??

ReputationRep:
    I do it with criminal justice. It's really interesting, I'm doing quite a few modules at the moment. I'm thinking of doing a placement year next year, something like working with the police or just the criminal justice system in general. Which uni are you thinking of going to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cherryred90s)
    I do it with criminal justice. It's really interesting, I'm doing quite a few modules at the moment. I'm thinking of doing a placement year next year, something like working with the police or just the criminal justice system in general. Which uni are you thinking of going to?
    Queens University in Belfast
    • Community Assistant
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    CV Helper
    It may be interesting to study, but make sure there are jobs available at the end of it. There aren't in criminology, so does it give you transferable skills to something else you want to do (probably not). It's a classic one of those degrees that's very popular, but doesn't have the job prospects at the end of it, so lots of grads can't get jobs in a relevant area. So do your homework on that aspect.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.