The Student Room Group

Awkward relationship with crush?

I used to have a crush on this guy in one of my lessons (about a month ago). Back then we would talk almost every day and on some days I would chat with him after the lesson, and once after school. We got to know each other quite well.
Then I started messaging him and our conversations were okay - sometimes a little short (I was nervous though). We messaged back and forth just before and during half term.
Then when we came back to school, he stopped talking to me. We sometimes see each other and pay awkward eye contact for a second, and he basically ignores me in lessons so I don't really want to talk to him (and don't know what to talk to him about).
I think I still like him and do want to be friends with him again, but I don't know what to do. I don't want to leave our relationship awkward like this.
Maybe I'm being too dramatic and everything is fine, but I'm still too shy to talk to him. He is very chatty so usually initiated most of the conversations.
that's quite weird that he just randomly stopped talking to you ...maybe message him and see how he's doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Message him sometime like "yooo we ain't spoken in a bit how u doin braahhh" but in better words
Reply 3
Original post by bubblegumcat
that's quite weird that he just randomly stopped talking to you ...maybe message him and see how he's doing?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I was thinking about doing that but for some reason I feel like our messaging relationship sort of ruined our relationship in real life. As in maybe I weirded him out or something when messaging him (he didn't seem that enthusiastic in some conversations), so now it is awkward talking irl.
Also, I don't want to seem too forward.
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah I was thinking about doing that but for some reason I feel like our messaging relationship sort of ruined our relationship in real life. As in maybe I weirded him out or something when messaging him (he didn't seem that enthusiastic in some conversations), so now it is awkward talking irl.
Also, I don't want to seem too forward.

hmm i see your point, and honestly i dont think its being too forward by asking him how he's doing. It never hurts to try..why dont you look back through your messages to see where it might have gone wrong?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending