t_123
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
i thought i would start this so we could talk about our AQA gcse ISA's, i have already done my biology one but havent done chemistry or physics yet, how about everyone else?
BobBobson
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Finished Chemistry ISA.
Chocolate12336
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey what was you chemistry ISA on please can you help me out i have no clue ??
Chocolate12336
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey can you help me with the chemsitry ISA 2017
(Original post by BobBobson)
Finished Chemistry ISA.
BobBobson
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Chocolate12336)
Hey can you help me with the chemsitry ISA 2017
Every year there's three different ISAs. Mine was on rates of reaction with acids and metals.
khanage123456789
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
what kind of questions came up for rate for reaction
khanage123456789
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by BobBobson)
Every year there's three different ISAs. Mine was on rates of reaction with acids and metals.
what came up for rate of reactions? did your context have something about sodium hydroxide in oven cleaners?
AQAMidje
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Dear all

Can I please remind you that discussion regarding live assessments (coursework / controlled assessment) is strictly prohibited.

As students complete these assessments at different times you are potentially providing others with an advantage that may have a detrimental bearing on your grade.

AQA staff regularly monitors social media sites such as the student room and we will investigate any cases of suspected malpractice thoroughly. Students found in breach of the rules may be disqualified and can receive a ban from sitting exams for a set period of time.

The rules are set by the Joint Council for Qualifications (JCQ) on behalf of all the awarding bodies and can be found on the JCQ website.

If you would like help preparing for this or any other assessment please contact your subject teacher or the AQA Subject teams and we will try to help.

Good Luck.

Midje McNulty
AQA Teacher Services
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Sheffield Hallam University
    Get into Teaching in South Yorkshire Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • The University of Law
    Solicitor Series: Assessing Trainee Skills – LPC, GDL and MA Law - London Moorgate campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Feb '20
  • University of East Anglia
    PGCE Open day Postgraduate
    Sat, 29 Feb '20

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (533)
66.54%
No (268)
33.46%

Watched Threads