Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hiya peeps!

There are loads of birthday's cumin up and im kinda lost on wot to get my mates.
    But generally wot kinda presents do u get, or would u like, and how do u choose wot to get???

ReputationRep:
    I would like Albums, DVD, Basketball boots and B-day cake

often when it is someones birthday i buy them a gift box from lush because they are really nice and they have one for practically anyone, they really do make great gifts and are nicer than a lot of stuff which is similar..plus they come wrapped in cool paper and ribbon already however sometimes i just ask people if there is anything they want-cds or dvds or books because getting a friend a present they want is also good

ReputationRep:
    I've been promised an item which will probably get me banned if i post what it is

My friends and I have mutual agreement not to get eachother anything.

ReputationRep:
    New football boots/cricket bat/ Season ManU ticket...
    DVDs/a new car*keeps dreaming*

(Original post by tis_me_lord)
    My friends and I have mutual agreement not to get eachother anything.
    Everyone skint then?!? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I try and get them something related to their interests e.g. a magic set for a Harry Potter fan, a cute little model guitar for a guitarist etc.

(Original post by Leekey)
    Everyone skint then?!? :confused:
    Yes, except myself, and i'll be damned if i'm going to buy them anything only to recieve nothing in return....*stingy ********

ReputationRep:
    Yes, except myself, and i'll be damned if i'm going to buy them anything only to recieve nothing in return....*stingy ********
    lol

I have a mutual agreement like that with my friends, except noones ever spoke about, we just never get each other anything.

Although of course, I have to buy my girlfriend something, and I usually just make something, or buy something and customise it or something........god knows what I'm blabbering on about now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Acaila)
    I try and get them something related to their interests e.g. a magic set for a Harry Potter fan, a cute little model guitar for a guitarist etc.
    awww

(Original post by goldenbarnes)
    lol

I have a mutual agreement like that with my friends, except noones ever spoke about, we just never get each other anything.

Although of course, I have to buy my girlfriend something, and I usually just make something, or buy something and customise it or something........god knows what I'm blabbering on about now.
    I haven't spoken about it either, it's just so obvious that we all want to partake in this agreement that no words are necessary.

I have no girlfriend currently as so don't have that issue, ahhhh bliss, not having to get anybody anything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    awww
    And then one of them goes and gets me a whip and handcuffs for Xmas! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    So what are you into

Have you put them to good use?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    awww
    I got a huge pink flamingo balloon

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    I got a huge pink flamingo balloon
    :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Have you put them to good use?
    No surprisingly :P

ReputationRep:
    No surprisingly :P
    A girl i know bought her own bondage kit and her mum found it in her wardrobe! :rolleyes: except it was while she was out and certain items wern't in the box because they were in use!

No surprisingly
    That's a shame, there must be somebody that you wish to use them with.

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.