Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I applied for the University of Reading through UCAS on the 21st of October. I have heard back from all of my selected universities except Reading I have applied to study Art and this University would be my ideal first choice! Any help or reassurance as to when to expect a possible request for an interview?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi Lc1234,

The University do look at applications on a rolling basis, Interviews for subjects that require them will start in November and carry on until spring 2017, Rest assured your application is due to be reviewed shortly if you have submitted your application via UCAS.

You can also contact [email protected] for further assurance, just make sure you quote your UCAS ID.

I hope this has helped

Mark
    Final Year Accounting and Management

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UniofReading)
    Hi Lc1234,

The University do look at applications on a rolling basis, Interviews for subjects that require them will start in November and carry on until spring 2017, Rest assured your application is due to be reviewed shortly if you have submitted your application via UCAS.

You can also contact [email protected] for further assurance, just make sure you quote your UCAS ID.

I hope this has helped

Mark
    Thank you very much! Hopefully I receive something soon! I also didn't receive an email to say that they have received my application or thanking them for my application. Is this unusual?

Thank you for your time!
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Lc1234)
    Thank you very much! Hopefully I receive something soon! I also didn't receive an email to say that they have received my application or thanking them for my application. Is this unusual?

Thank you for your time!
    I would check your Junk Mail (sometimes e-mails can fall into that in error) if not definitely contact Admissions via e-mail to ensure your application has been received and is visible to the University.

Mark

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 3, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.