Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I got weird experience. I am an international student from Japan and sometimes take part in parties for international students in my town.

A few days ago, I become familiar with a gay at party and drank some shots at my home. I and that guy were drunk a bit and he touched my crotch and I ejaculated after his handjob and bj. It was absolutely my first time to do this kind of thing.

problem is what I felt really good even better than women..

But I have never thought I was a gay or bisexual person and feel very bad if I imagine kissing with a man or allowing my anus. and always, had sexual relationships with only woman.

I am really feeling dirty and regretful myself at the moment because I think I like just having sexual relationship with men, not LOVE.. I guess..

I am just wondering if one of you was confused whether you are a gay or not, how did checked it.

Actually, in my country, a gay thing is a kind of taboo to disclose so it is quite hard to make up my mind to joining lgbt society something like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hiraoi)
    I got weird experience. I am an international student from Japan and sometimes take part in parties for international students in my town.

A few days ago, I become familiar with a gay at party and drank some shots at my home. I and that guy were drunk a bit and he touched my crotch and I ejaculated after his handjob and bj. It was absolutely my first time to do this kind of thing.

But I have never thought I was a gay or bisexual person and feel very bad if I imagine kissing with a man or allowing my anus. and always, had sexual relationships with only woman.

I am really feeling dirty and regretful myself at the moment because I think I like just having sexual relationship with men, not LOVE.. I guess..

I am just wondering if one of you was confused whether you are a gay or not, how did checked it.

Actually, in my country, a gay thing is a kind of taboo to disclose so it is quite hard to make up my mind to joining lgbt society something like that.
    You need to find your true self, find out what you like, and don't try to go against it, it will be an endless struggle.

ReputationRep:
    Mehh its normal, kinda, don't worry! I'm a girl and I identify myself as straight at the moment. In the past I screwed up with some girl who liked me but man do I regret that; she was pretty much controlling me most of the time to please herself and I just went with it because I was stupid.

Asians consider this kinda thing a taboo and you will be looked down upon. You will end up thinking about this sort of thing because it's different to everything taught. For most of your life, you've probably fantasized about women and so for the time being you're going to want to think about men because of that experience. The same gender really knows where to hit the spots and you're going to want to mess about.

However you come from a strict background - I don't recommend trying to make your fantasies a reality, its a rough way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hiraoi)

There is no easy answer to what you are going through. I am a lesbian, and it took me years to understand my sexuality (not sure I completely do even now). The only way to find out who you are and who you like is just to try it out. It is hard to analyse your feelings, but things eventually will fall into place and they will feel right, even if it takes time.
    I am also from an extremely conservative country, and had to struggle with my doubts alone for a long time. My advice is you try connecting with more people from the LGBTQ+ community, whether in person or online. They can help you understand what you are feeling and make you realise that you are not alone.
    The truth is that only you know who you are! Or at least you will! But please, while you are exploring this, do not feel any type of disgust towards your feelings. Sexuality is very diverse and complex, it is never wrong, sinful, or disgusting.
    Lastly, try looking at the difference between sexual and romantic orientation. Who you are attracted to sexually and romantically do not have to match. You say you only want to have sex with men, which meansyou might be homosexual or bisexual, while still being heteroromantic (you you only experience romantic attraction for the opposite sex).
    Hope this helped! I am here to talk if you need to!

ReputationRep:
    ask harry and paul

if you *look* like a queer, and *sound* like a queer, you're probably a *quare*

ReputationRep:
    did you just say "allowing my anus"???

lol

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 3, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.