Turn on thread page Beta

Donald J Trump - Would you vote for him? watch

ReputationRep:
    In the light of Hillary Clinton's voter confidence decline due to Wiki Leaks and her general campaign, would you consider a vote for Donald J Trump, the kind gentle family man who drives his family around listening to Taylor Swift?

https://streamable.com/8x0z

ReputationRep:
    Trump for POTUS
    Hillary for prison

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    Trump for POTUS
    Hillary for prison
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    yes
    the only crack in hillary's glass ceiling will be trump's pressed against it lol
    also, I don't think there's been a shadier character to be or run for president since nixon in her case
    I mean: hillary basically *is* nixon. a female nixon. she's an adament war-mongering neocon who is incredibly crooked. I'd be surprised (if she's elected) if she doesn't get impeached following yet another scandal. who gives a flying **** that she's a woman? unbelievable what politics is now reduced to

ReputationRep:
    whoever you want to win, you can't deny that american politics is way more entertaining than british politics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Waifuism)
    whoever you want to win, you can't deny that american politics is way more entertaining than british politics
    Without Nigel Farage you are correct.

ReputationRep:
    no i won't

no, the man's a buffoon.
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Nope, he's a moron.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe if I had a brain aneurysm.

ReputationRep:
    Gladly. He's a good man.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    These two are the worst candidates in presidential election history, as they are by far the most unpopular of any presidential candidate to have ever ran for the White House.

If you were to pick the lesser of two evils, you'd have to side for Hilary for the sake of humanity. Donald Trump is a ticking time bomb, I still fail to understand how folks over there still think he's the Messiah and is a God send to solve all their problems at home and at work. Imbeciles

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacarch12)
    In the light of Hillary Clinton's voter confidence decline due to Wiki Leaks and her general campaign, would you consider a vote for Donald J Trump, the kind gentle family man who drives his family around listening to Taylor Swift?

https://streamable.com/8x0z
    1. No way. Ever. EVER.
    2. Nothing wrong with a bit of T-Swift

ReputationRep:
    I find it hilarious that so many people have wavering faith on Hillary's leak... but no one gives a **** if Trump gropes, rapes, videos his misogynistic comments, is racist or is idiotic.

ReputationRep:
    No. the man is an idiot

despite Hilary's 'convictions' shes still more experienced to run a country than daddys-boy and his trollop wife

ReputationRep:
    Not a fan of either of them but I prefer Hilary by a mile. I can't believe some Trump supporters had the stupidity to defend him sexually assaulting a woman.

ReputationRep:
    No I wouldn't, still hope he wins over Shillary tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nerry)
    No. the man is an idiot

despite Hilary's 'convictions' shes still more experienced to run a country than daddys-boy and his trollop wife
    The Senate would severely hamper Trump's ability to screw up anything on a major scale because of how extreme he is.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MrsSheldonCooper)
    Not a fan of either of them but I prefer Hilary by a mile. I can't believe some Trump supporters had the stupidity to defend him sexually assaulting a woman.
    Do you not find it suspicious that these accusations have came about now considering the fact that Hillary's emails show this was part of her campaigns plan to make him look like someone who sexually assaults people?

ReputationRep:
    Certainly. I would not vote someone under FBI investigation.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.