Turn on thread page Beta

How would you react if your partner had a threesome? watch

• View Poll Results: Would you be ok if your partner had a threesome in the past?
    Yes
    78.57%
    No
    21.43%

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    So my boyfriend and I have been together for about 4 months and few days ago he revealed to me that he had a threesome in the past. When he told me i got really really shocked and quite disappointed about it but he told me he did it because someone broke his heart.. I really don’t know how to feel about it? Has anything similar happened to you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NikosHilfiger)
    Hey guys,
    So my boyfriend and I have been together for about 4 months and few days ago he revealed to me that he had a threesome in the past. When he told me i got really really shocked and quite disappointed about it but he told me he did it because someone broke his heart.. I really don’t know how to feel about it? Has anything similar happened to you?
    Thats before your time ~ Hodgetwins

ReputationRep:
    "oh what, you didn't invite me?"

ReputationRep:
    With two girls or was it a devils threesome?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ed98)
    With two girls or was it a devils threesome?
    It was actually 3 guys.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    It was actually 3 guys.
    MMM?

ReputationRep:
    I can understand feeling hurt, shocked and maybe even a bit disappointed after finding out your partner had a threesome but at the end of the day, as long as he's clear of any STDs from that or any other past sexual encounter and he is faithful and committed to you, then the past shouldn't matter. The feelings of shock will pass but I wouldn't let it get in the way if everything else in your relationship is going good

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Why would you feel disappointed? It was in the past. If he did that whilst being with you sure, but otherwise it's like asking for the pie and eating it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It was actually 3 guys.
    Wow, that's unexpected.

I would prefer if she had a MFF instead of MMF.

ReputationRep:
    Is it bad if I'd be fascinated?

ReputationRep:
    if my future husband dares to even think about doing a threesome, he better say farewell to his d*ck
    EDIT
    hang on a sec, is this the past???
    if its the past, and he is guilty and says it wont happen again, then tbh that's none of my business, i have no right in bringing up his past
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Hey guys,
    Why would it matter? They werent with you. Maybe a bit more eyebrow raising if it was 3 of the same.

ReputationRep:
    I guess I'd be shocked at first but I'd get over it quickly.

It was actually 3 guys.
    Plot twist of the century

ReputationRep:
    inb4 all the hate but id be grossed out.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    Oh didnt realise the OP was gay.

ReputationRep:
    If It was three guys I would probably re-consider the relationship.

ReputationRep:
    It was actually 3 guys.
    wait, you're male? >_>

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 999tigger)
    Oh didnt realise the OP was gay.
    ^ 2nd-ed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by animeamanda1412)
    if its the past, and he is guilty and says it wont happen again
    Why does he have to feel guilty? It was in his past. It's nothing to do with you.

ReputationRep:
    Its literally none of your business tbh, his past is his past and at the time in his life he was able to do whatever he wanted AND on top of that he is a viable reason "Having fun to move on". I don't understand why its a big deal either, its not like he cheated or anything :erm: How would you like it if people judged you for your past?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 3, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.