The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Best accommodation for University of Leeds?

For starters, I will be attending Leeds in the Spring of 2017 as an exchange student. I'm currently torn between iQ Leeds, Liberty Dock, Devonshire, and Oxley (I'm open to more but I primarily want somewhere in a suite and a gym). Does anybody have some insight on which one they like(d) the most? I'm a pretty social person, and enjoy pubs and things of that nature. Any input at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Side note: while I would prefer something closer to campus, I'm totally okay with taking a bus
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by shaneyboy123
For starters, I will be attending Leeds in the Spring of 2017 as an exchange student. I'm currently torn between iQ Leeds, Liberty Dock, Devonshire, and Oxley (I'm open to more but I primarily want somewhere in a suite and a gym). Does anybody have some insight on which one they like(d) the most? I'm a pretty social person, and enjoy pubs and things of that nature. Any input at all would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Side note: while I would prefer something closer to campus, I'm totally okay with taking a bus

Not Liberty Dock!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by Kenshinhimura
Not Liberty Dock!
Would you have another recommendation in that case?
Original post by shaneyboy123

Hi Shaneyboy123, glad to hear you're considering iQ Leeds for your accommodation! Taking into consideration what you're looking for, I'm pleased to say iQ Leeds has a free onsite gym, a dedicated study room and a range of bedrooms to choose from all with en suite bathrooms. We also hold regular social events, so plenty of opportunities for you to be social :smile: Plus we're just under a 20 minute walk from the University of Leeds. If you have any questions about anything else to do with iQ Leeds then let me know! Good luck with your search!
The iQ Team :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest