Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi I spoke to someone a while back who said that it would go from the dependants team, to then have my national insurance number check which will take a week (Wednesday to Wednesday) and then they will seek confirmation from my uni that I'm
    Registered. I started in September, and applied then, the status on my online account changed last night to payments scheduled. Does that mean they have confirmed my registration with uni now or would it be worth ringing to check? Also how long am I to expect to wait from now. Struggling but as I work part time not entitled to hardship help. If I ring will they be able to give me a better idea of dates.? Also as Iv applied late will my second and third scheduled payment be later too? Hope you can give me some advice? These £50 textbooks for each module (3 modules every 3months) as well as additional transport is really taking its toll on my general living costs!
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi Sam,

Payments are scheduled when your application is fully approved. Once we have confirmation from your university your payments will show as submitted.

Your 2nd and 3rd installment will be paid based on your term dates, which are normally around January and April.

We can confirm if we have received confirmation from your university if you call us on 0300 100 0607 to allow us to access your account.

Thanks

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
  3. University of Glasgow
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Tue, 28 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.