Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi. Was just wondering if anyone has any resources or model essays they'd like to share for psya3 and psya4? It's sooo much more difficult than I thought! Xx

ReputationRep:
    Are you doing the old specification?

ReputationRep:
    Yep. X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mehreen_nissa)
    Yep. X
    Same! Xx

ReputationRep:
    I used Loopa last year and it helps me get an A. I was 2 marks off an A* so I would definitely recommend his resources.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MiriamSandhu)
    I used Loopa last year and it helps me get an A. I was 2 marks off an A* so I would definitely recommend his resources.
    I've heard the loopa resources aren't great as the ao2 points aren't expanded enough and are very similar to the textbooks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daisymaay)
    Same! Xx
    Are you resitting? Xx

ReputationRep:
    I'm also resitting psya3. I got a c but I want to get a B.
    Doing Gender (hate it), Aggression (love-hate) and Eating Behaviours (:heart::heart::heart:)

ReputationRep:
    I am doing Aggression and Eating behaviour too! But also intelligence xx

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know which questions came up in PSYA4 in 2016?

ReputationRep:
    I'm doing gender and aggression which are not too bad and sleep (😴). I got a b in both psya3 and psya4 and really want to pull it up to an A. Was anyone given expanded a02 points in college? My college gave barely any a02 points😕

ReputationRep:
    From what I remember for gender it was gender Shema theory and for aggression it was evolutionary.

ReputationRep:
    Meeeee!! I did the old spec last year and got an A, I made my own model essays for each possible question, I made a blog and posted them online in case anyone would find them helpful, the link is http://alevelstudy.weebly.com/psychology.html . Hope they can be for help and hope the topics are the ones you did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlie2466)
    Meeeee!! I did the old spec last year and got an A, I made my own model essays for each possible question, I made a blog and posted them online in case anyone would find them helpful, the link is http://alevelstudy.weebly.com/psychology.html . Hope they can be for help and hope the topics are the ones you did
    The website is AMAZING! Thank you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mehreen_nissa)
    The website is AMAZING! Thank you!
    Yeyy thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlie2466)
    Thank you so much for your notes, some of them I study!! Hopefully they'll help me to revise for my re-takes!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zainab03)
    Thank you so much for your notes, some of them I study!! Hopefully they'll help me to revise for my re-takes!
    Aww no problem, glad they can help x

ReputationRep:
    How are you finding revision so far. I finished gender and starting to go over aggression. leaving eating behaviours till last.
    This year I'm focusing more on evaluation.
    How long do you think the essays should be?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys. Im resitting PSYA4. I got a C in it Want to get an A.

ReputationRep:
    How is revision going everyone?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 7, 2017
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Sheffield Hallam University
    City Campus Undergraduate
    Tue, 21 Aug '18
  2. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 22 Aug '18
  3. University of Buckingham
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.