The Student Room Group

Psya3 and Psya4

Hi. Was just wondering if anyone has any resources or model essays they'd like to share for psya3 and psya4? It's sooo much more difficult than I thought! Xx

Scroll to see replies

Are you doing the old specification?
Yep. X
Original post by mehreen_nissa
Yep. X

Same! Xx
I used Loopa last year and it helps me get an A. I was 2 marks off an A* so I would definitely recommend his resources.
Original post by MiriamSandhu
I used Loopa last year and it helps me get an A. I was 2 marks off an A* so I would definitely recommend his resources.

I've heard the loopa resources aren't great as the ao2 points aren't expanded enough and are very similar to the textbooks.
Original post by Daisymaay
Same! Xx

Are you resitting? Xx
I'm also resitting psya3. I got a c but I want to get a B.
Doing Gender (hate it), Aggression (love-hate) and Eating Behaviours (:heart::heart::heart:)
I am doing Aggression and Eating behaviour too! But also intelligence xx
Does anyone know which questions came up in PSYA4 in 2016?
I'm doing gender and aggression which are not too bad and sleep (😴). I got a b in both psya3 and psya4 and really want to pull it up to an A. Was anyone given expanded a02 points in college? My college gave barely any a02 points😕
From what I remember for gender it was gender Shema theory and for aggression it was evolutionary.
Meeeee!! I did the old spec last year and got an A, I made my own model essays for each possible question, I made a blog and posted them online in case anyone would find them helpful, the link is http://alevelstudy.weebly.com/psychology.html . Hope they can be for help :smile: and hope the topics are the ones you did
Original post by charlie2466
Meeeee!! I did the old spec last year and got an A, I made my own model essays for each possible question, I made a blog and posted them online in case anyone would find them helpful, the link is http://alevelstudy.weebly.com/psychology.html . Hope they can be for help :smile: and hope the topics are the ones you did

The website is AMAZING! Thank you!
Original post by mehreen_nissa
The website is AMAZING! Thank you!

Yeyy thanks! :smile:
Reply 15
Original post by charlie2466

Thank you so much for your notes, some of them I study!! Hopefully they'll help me to revise for my re-takes!
Original post by Zainab03
Thank you so much for your notes, some of them I study!! Hopefully they'll help me to revise for my re-takes!

Aww no problem, glad they can help x
How are you finding revision so far. I finished gender and starting to go over aggression. leaving eating behaviours till last.
This year I'm focusing more on evaluation.
How long do you think the essays should be?
Hey guys. Im resitting PSYA4. I got a C in it :frown: Want to get an A.
How is revision going everyone?

Quick Reply

Latest