The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Yaboi
They eat dogs

Park Park wherever you may be...
Reply 401
Original post by Kenan and Kel
This is why you should get into NBA

Fixed. would like to get into nfl more though. though.
This is why you should get into NFL

Ray Lewis motivational videos >>>
Original post by bammy jastard 27

you got NBA live on your phone? game is fustratin af but its addictive
@trapking thoughts on Not Nice by PARTYNEXTDOOR ?

Lit level: lit af
[video="youtube;HWU0rkwF3v8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWU0rkwF3v8[/video]
Original post by swirly
Ray Lewis motivational videos >>>

This is why you should get into NFL

Allow that American ****

A word from our sponsor at Luke's Sister Ltd

Why? Why not a real sport like snooker?

Original post by swirly
@trapking thoughts on Not Nice by PARTYNEXTDOOR ?

Lit level: lit af

Don't ask trapking for his opinions on music or on anything for that matter
Thoughts on people who work in HR (Human Resources)?

@SA-1 @swirly

Give me some generalisations of the people that work in HR
Cc TK's music is not wavy.
Original post by Rk2k14
Cc TK's music is not wavy.

Get me, can tell he's one of them dons who gets gassed over simple ****.

Like his favourite mumble rapper will say something like "MAN WILL CORN YOU, LIKE VEGETABLE *insert weird American adlib here*" and he'll gas off it for days.

He'll then listen to Illmatic and call it boring because it's not hype enough or some ****.
Original post by zKlown

Like his favourite mumble rapper will say something like "MAN WILL CORN YOU, LIKE VEGETABLE *insert weird American adlib here*" and he'll gas off it for days.

He'll then listen to Illmatic and call it boring because it's not hype enough or some ****.

but you've just described me :frown:
Original post by zKlown

Remember when Pitbull rhymed Kodic with Kodiac. TK would testify that **** and say we need more geniuses in the game because Nas and co are on the multi-syllable hype train.
Without the radio it's 20 a show and thats fo'sho Get that back in *****, we buyin' dope, that's how it go Like a Migo, rep that Freebandz That 44., I could cook the dope with no stove Pot on the floor

Original post by Rk2k14
Remember when Pitbull rhymed Kodic with Kodiac. TK would testify that **** and say we need more geniuses in the game because Nas and co are on the multi-syllable hype train.

You rate J Cole and he rhymed Barbados with Cheese, Eggs and Potatoes smh.

Not even on a mixtape.

On his album.

ON HIS ****ING DEBUT ALBUM.
Original post by swirly

Mad ting

I defo need to bring the football lines into my tinder game
Reply 417
Original post by swirly
You rate J Cole and he rhymed Barbados with Cheese, Eggs and Potatoes smh.

Not even on a mixtape.

On his album.

ON HIS ****ING DEBUT ALBUM.

Says the guy who listens to ****ing future ***** you high

I'm watching more and more of it this year, think i'd enjoy it more if I had a team to support but i'm not sure who. Most English people seem to support the Patriots or the Dolphins, but i'd find it hard seriously following a team I have no attachment to.

Who covers the NBA in the UK? I remember when I still lived with my parents we had ESPN & ESPN America which was great for most American sports, even found myself watching a lot of NHL which was suprisingly interesting.

Original post by swirly

Have you seen the guy who tried to pull people on Tinder using only old Wayne Rooney tweets?
Reply 419
Original post by sr90
I'm watching more and more of it this year, think i'd enjoy it more if I had a team to support but i'm not sure who. Most English people seem to support the Patriots or the Dolphins, but i'd find it hard seriously following a team I have no attachment to.

Who covers the NBA in the UK? I remember when I still lived with my parents we had ESPN & ESPN America which was great for most American sports, even found myself watching a lot of NHL which was suprisingly interesting.

Have you seen the guy who tried to pull people on Tinder using only old Wayne Rooney tweets?

Bt sport. weekend games are at a reasonable time. usually get one around 8:30pm.

Latest