Scroll to see replies

Original post by swirly
x

Thoughts

Dead :rofl:
Some Jemel One Five wannabe
Original post by Dirtybit
Some Jemel One Five wannabe

he actually looks a little bit like him. When he tells that white girl to put her hands off him :rofl:
Original post by sr90
Just realised El Clasico is this Saturday at 3:15pm. What an absolutely bizarre kick off time.

football talk in the misc thread... smh
Original post by trapking
he actually looks a little bit like him. When he tells that white girl to put her hands off him :rofl:

He looks nothing like him.
Original post by trapking

Dead :rofl:

Got the sack, gonna be a long Christmas.
Reply 1188
Original post by Yaboi
Got the sack, gonna be a long Christmas.

What for man?
Original post by bammy jastard 27
What for man?

Failed an exam pretty bad.
Original post by Yaboi
Failed an exam pretty bad.

Can you not claim ADHD as a disability?
Original post by swirly
Can you not claim ADHD as a disability?

notsureif...

It was coming, I got the results a while back the company made it clear if we weren't on track for first time passes we'd get kicked off so I was slightly expecting it.
Original post by Yaboi
notsureif...

It was coming, I got the results a while back the company made it clear if we weren't on track for first time passes we'd get kicked off so I was slightly expecting it.

Is this audit or Something?

Right before Christmas as well...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rosberg retired, wait, what the actual ****?
Original post by Jimmy Seville

Reminds me of when I used to beat my brother 5 times in a row on FIFA, then as soon as he won one he'd say he wasn't playing anymore...
Reply 1196
Yeah hes a *****.
Original post by sr90
Is this audit or Something?

Right before Christmas as well...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Corporate tax, but still ACA.
Original post by Jimmy Seville

Wonder if he's just trying to get out of his Mercedes contract and will be back next year?
Original post by Zerforax
Wonder if he's just trying to get out of his Mercedes contract and will be back next year?

Can't see it, why would he not want to be in the best team/car - said himself that he doesn't want to finish in 4th place etc.

Hope you hasn't retired for good, would be nice to see him in other categories - he left as world champion, there's no better way to bow out.

Original post by Lúcio
Reminds me of when I used to beat my brother 5 times in a row on FIFA, then as soon as he won one he'd say he wasn't playing anymore...

Yeah those are totally comparable scenarios.

Latest