The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Chisora having a great fight, then Whyte sparking him after the bell.

Mad scenes.
Amazing fight
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Amazing fight

Last round was sick
Original post by Jimmy Seville
Last round was sick

There were 3 rounds that were absolutely ridiculous, don't know how both stayed on their feet for all twelve rounds.
Original post by zKlown
@Dirtybit looks stunning in a turtle neck

Please confirm @Lyrical Prodigy

(edited 7 years ago)
AJ is my boy but he is stat padding against pub fighters too much :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)
Interviewer: Disaster averted there
AJ: I don't even know what averted means

ffs AJ is a certified nonce, gonna get exposed for it in 30 years
Original post by Kim-Jong-Illest
Interviewer: Disaster averted there
AJ: I don't even know what averted means

ffs AJ is a certified nonce, gonna get exposed for it in 30 years

Joshua is from the street, a bad man trying to become a good boy. Needs to keep up his image for a few more years at least.
Imagine thinking Vlad, Fury, Wilder, Tyson, Money, Ali all fought top 5 world ranked fighters in their first 19 fights.

If Molina is a pub fighter then I have no idea what the last two guys Haye fought were.
Imagine thinking Vlad, Fury, Wilder, Tyson, Money, Ali all fought top 5 world ranked fighters in their first 19 fights.

If Molina is a pub fighter then I have no idea what the last two guys Haye fought were.

That's not the point though. Once you become world champion, you should be fighting world level opponents. And his last two opponents have been domestic level (despite not being British). But at least we get the Wlad fight next.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
That's not the point though. Once you become world champion, you should be fighting world level opponents. And his last two opponents have been domestic level (despite not being British). But at least we get the Wlad fight next.

Brezeale was unbeaten at the time, Molina just got completely intimidated tonight I reckon. Fury's belt being vacated threw a spanner in the works as Joshua was supposed to fight Parker who won the WBO title last night so lots of possible opponents went for that instead of AJ.

People can't make the same complaint when he faces Klitschko, but of course they will.
Brezeale was unbeaten at the time, Molina just got completely intimidated tonight I reckon. Fury's belt being vacated threw a spanner in the works as Joshua was supposed to fight Parker who won the WBO title last night so lots of possible opponents went for that instead of AJ.

People can't make the same complaint when he faces Klitschko, but of course they will.

Breazeale's record was extremely padded. The fight prior to Joshua, he lost every round to Amir Mansour until the 45 year old swallowed his tongue and the fight was stopped. Anyway, he could have fought a higher level of competition if he wanted to, but he's taken the easier route so far.

People will say Wlad's old now, which he is. Joshua needs to actually win first before the excuses come in.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1552
Completely forgot Vylarian steel kills white walkers too.

Do the white walkers have a motive at all? Apart from killing everyone? They seem to have an army and a king, and even leaders. Scenes if they want the iron throne lel
Original post by SA-1

Do the muslims have a motive at all? Apart from killing everyone? They seem to have an army and a king, and even leaders. Scenes if they want the iron throne lel

idk man
@trapking thoughts on Adriana Lima (the first model) in this?

Original post by swirly
@trapking thoughts on Adriana Lima (the first model) in this?

Average at best.
Anyone watch Black Mirror?
Original post by trapking
Average at best.

smh u might aswell go watch anime ffs

thoughts on Sienna Miller in a certain scene in Layer Cake?

also, smh again because the first one wasnt enough

Really don't understand why people keep trying to justify Joshua's opponents by referring to Haye's.

The guy was out of the sport for TWO YEARS. Do you expect him to come back and fight a top fighter straight away?

He's warmed up and now he's fighting Bellew. Provided things go to plan he should be moving on to the next level.

Finally we'll see what Joshua's actually made of when he's not fighting part time boxers.
Original post by swirly
smh u might aswell go watch anime ffs

thoughts on Sienna Miller in a certain scene in Layer Cake?

also, smh again because the first one wasnt enough

honestly they are both nothing special. Not even worldies

Typical health and social care college students

Latest