Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Proof or it did not happen. I need the labels on the buttons translated. Hint the picture is sideways.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    i dont know what the upper button mean. The right button is 'Cycle'. Down one is 'Heating'. The left one is 'keep warm'
    (Original post by flux capacitor)
    Proof or it did not happen. I need the labels on the buttons translated. Hint the picture is sideways.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gdunne42)
    You sure that's chinese?

I have no idea. But I need it translated.
    What else could it be?

ReputationRep:
    Ok I will try to upload some pics if I don't get banned or something. I think I offered to pay and this might be against some rule or something as they seem to have blocked my post. The offer of payment has been withdrawn. My apologies if I have broken some rule.

This is not my homework or anything I was searching for an app or someone who could translate this manual for me so I can install and use this device.

The top button with the tap I believe is to do with the water level in the tank. It might help you with the rest of the translation.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.