• PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Peer Support Volunteers
    PS Reviewer
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    With Halloween just having gone, and Bonfire Night/Christmas coming up, there are lots of exciting events happening at the moment! But what's your favourite time/event in the year, and why? :xmasgrin:

Or are there are any holidays you particularly don't like? If so, why? :fuhrer:
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Christmas/New Year because I don't have to work and I get to eat like a pig just like everyone else and not feel guilty about it

(well maybe a bit...)

It's also my birthday during that period

ReputationRep:
    Christmas :love:

I used to be such a scrooge with Christmas up until a few years ago but after my grandpa became seriously ill, I realised that time is precious and every Christmas I still have with him is a blessing and it's a time when all worries, arguments and negativity get put to the side, even just for a day I also love all the decorations. I love lights and anything colourful :love: I don't mind Hogmanay but as soon as the bells go at midnight and everyone sings Auld Lang Syne, I'm usually the drunk person crying their eyes out typical Scot :teehee:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Christmas because I like the happy atmosphere and the majority of my good memories are from around Christmas time.

Eid because of the food (bariyani) Eid is at different times of the year though ;/

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Will you be tempted to trade up and get out of your firm offer on results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.