Imperial College London
London

Aeronautical engineering 2017 applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 200
Original post by mat7276
Got rejected yesterday at 10:01 PM:s-smilie:
No interview btw.

Hey there! DW am sure you are going to be alright. I wish I could give you my Imperial offer :frown:

I am seriously considering to make Bristol as my firm than Imperial :colondollar: I think I like Bristol more and if I go there then I am likely going to perform much better than Imperial
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Original post by JF-17
Hey there! DW am sure you are going to be alright. I wish I could give you my Imperial offer :frown:

I am seriously considering to make Bristol as my firm than Imperial :colondollar: I think I like Bristol more and if I go there then I am likely going to perform much better than Imperial

It's fine I expected it anyways and didn't really care anymore.
I've also applied to TU Delft in Holland which is my second choice.
Otherwise, I'll put Bristol as my firm.

Congrats on your offer!
I mean most people would probably go for Imperial but I guess rank is not everything.
Reply 202
Original post by mat7276
It's fine I expected it anyways and didn't really care anymore.
I've also applied to TU Delft in Holland which is my second choice.
Otherwise, I'll put Bristol as my firm.

Congrats on your offer!
I mean most people would probably go for Imperial but I guess rank is not everything.

My family is telling me to go to Imperial as well and I agree Imperial Aeronautics department is ranked better than Bristol :h:
But when I look back I decided to do Aerospace as I am really passionate about Fighter Jet Aircrafts and stuff. I really want to do a course which is balanced between practical and theoretical stuff whereas Imperial course doesn't have that much practical stuff.

+ I think if I get a really good degree and some work placement experience from Bristol then I should not struggle in finding a nice job considering the location of Bristol. What do you think? Any suggestions?
Original post by JF-17
My family is telling me to go to Imperial as well and I agree Imperial Aeronautics department is ranked better than Bristol :h:
But when I look back I decided to do Aerospace as I am really passionate about Fighter Jet Aircrafts and stuff. I really want to do a course which is balanced between practical and theoretical stuff whereas Imperial course doesn't have that much practical stuff.

+ I think if I get a really good degree and some work placement experience from Bristol then I should not struggle in finding a nice job considering the location of Bristol. What do you think? Any suggestions?

This thread may help a tiny bit.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2635369#primary_content

Also, did you not want to retake just to get into Imperial ?
Reply 204
Original post by mat7276
This thread may help a tiny bit.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2635369#primary_content

Also, did you not want to retake just to get into Imperial ?

Thank you

Nope! I have issues with my student finance which is still going as I am an Intl. student living in UK. So until I get my nationality I can't go to University which can take few days, months or years:angry::frown:

+ I didn't get the results I wanted last year so I decided to retake few A-levels:smile:
Original post by Ayman!
Got an unconditional offer for aerospace eng

I'm taking IAL and wondering if anybody could help me out.I have just started AS levels.Can you tell me what book you used for biology,chemistry and physics.How many hours did you study from october vs nearer to the exams.What technique to you recommend I use if I want to achieve 4as in my AS year(I'm doing maths too).Also,should I use the green student book by ann fulick for biology?Which book is better for physics: Hodder or the red student book by miles hudson?

Quick Reply

Latest