Yes, and I just got an offer today :smile:
Students relaxing
University of Derby
Derby
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by bellajohnson
Yes, and I just got an offer today :smile:

ooh exciting! What to study? I'm driving myself mad checking UCAS track, how long ago did you apply?
Original post by Sjudge96
ooh exciting! What to study? I'm driving myself mad checking UCAS track, how long ago did you apply?

Oh I know the feeling! I'm doing this course called psychotherapy and counselling and I applied on Tuesday :smile: Really surprised at how quickly they responded! When did you apply?
Reply 4
Oh I know the feeling! I'm doing this course called psychotherapy and counselling and I applied on Tuesday :smile: Really surprised at how quickly they responded! When did you apply?

That sounds interesting. And yeah that's really quick! Well done! Is Derby your first choice? I applied for global development and business management on the 28th Oct and received an acknowledgement email on Tuesday so hopefully they'll get back to me before Christmas
That sounds interesting. And yeah that's really quick! Well done! Is Derby your first choice? I applied for global development and business management on the 28th Oct and received an acknowledgement email on Tuesday so hopefully they'll get back to me before Christmas

Yes, Derby will be my first choice :smile: I'm pretty sure that they got back to me so quickly because my course isn't so popular, so I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure you will get in! Will Derby be your first choice?
Reply 6
Yes, Derby will be my first choice :smile: I'm pretty sure that they got back to me so quickly because my course isn't so popular, so I wouldn't worry about it. I'm sure you will get in! Will Derby be your first choice?

That's good that you've got your first choice then! 😁💃🏼 And yes I think it will be my first choice too!
That's good that you've got your first choice then! 😁💃🏼 And yes I think it will be my first choice too!

Let me know how it goes? :smile:
My application was only sent off at 6am this morning and by 1pm I had an offer from Derby to study Media and Communication!! The only thing is, I had an email from the university confirming I had an offer, but it's not showing up on Track. How long would you say it takes for it to show up?! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Original post by thevamps99xo
My application was only sent off at 6am this morning and by 1pm I had an offer from Derby to study Media and Communication!! The only thing is, I had an email from the university confirming I had an offer, but it's not showing up on Track. How long would you say it takes for it to show up?! :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well done! That's really quick! And I'm not sure because I always got notified through UCAS first and then received an email directly from the University afterwards. I wouldn't worry
Reply 10
Let me know how it goes? :smile:

I received a contional offer yesterday 🤗
I received a contional offer yesterday 🤗

Yay!! Well done :smile: I'm already terrified :s-smilie:
Reply 12
anyone here done the Health & Social Care Pre-Selection Assessment?
is that the group discussion interview?
Is anyone applying to do Journalism?
You guys will love it. Canadian here studying first year computer science.

You'll go through the nervous, then get here and join a society and have 50 friends and be sipping margaritas at Las Iguanas in no time. :wink:
I've applied and got an offer for Early childhood studies c:
I should be putting Derby as my first choice.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 17
Has anyone applied to Derby for 2017?

Got my interview next week!
Reply 18
I applied but didn't do well in the numeracy part of the Health & Social Care pre-assessment which left me very shocked as I got offers from Leeds and other good unis but not derby...:s-smilie:
Tbh you only get 45 mins to do the test and its mostly easy but the numeracy part is quite hard imo (I wasn't expecting it to be that hard at all) but it had GCSE style higher level questions on two-dice probability, annual interest/VAT questions, conversion questions which were easy enough but overall the questions were really time consuming..so I definitely suggest keeping a pen and rough copy in front of you as you WILL need to do physical calculations really fast. I guess I just took the time for granted and was doing it really slowly and there's about 60 questions which is a lot.
Anyone studying at the Buxton campus? Ive put derby as my firm for Events Management!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending