Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Im afta a new hairstyle - wot do u fink i should go for? cant decide.

is my hair good?
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowtaxi)
    you know it would help if we knew what ur hair looks like now :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    you know it would help if we knew what ur hair looks like now :confused:
    yep thats tru!

ReputationRep:
    kinda like a brown mop. im male too btw

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you cover your head with a pair of briefs?

Just a suggestion...

ReputationRep:

:confused: how do you want us to help you ? hell man tell us what ur thinking of, givwe us a point in some direction.....HALLLO!

ReputationRep:
    it would help if u posted a pic so ppl could suggest but just have the best style for you. lol im such a big help :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    why not post a pic of it??

ReputationRep:
    oh are u male, have spiky hair!

ReputationRep:
    You should grow it and have it in bunches

ReputationRep:
    I was kinda gonna have a side parting, nice and neat, but wantd to go more trendy cos im sick of not bein.

ReputationRep:
    I was kinda gonna have a side parting, nice and neat, but wantd to go more trendy cos im sick of not bein.
    Buy some boxers then...

ReputationRep:
    sorry to hi jack the thread, but wud blonde highlights look ok on brown hair ( i mean just highlighted at the bottom where the layers are)

ReputationRep:
    get a mullet , tell ppl u drive in NASCAR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KOH)
    whats that mean , sorry, i looked it up, and it all had to with chemicals?! :confused:
    KOH - potassium hydroxide (very strong base, highly caustic...)

Why are you called KOH then?

Yellowtaxi, you're not very happy with your self-image, are you? I thought you just started seeing someone. Maybe she has a fetish for old-fashioned looking men who have side-partings and wear briefs, in which case changing your appearance totally isn't going to do you any favours. Don't get blond highlights, because you don't seem like the type of person that could carry them off properly. You'd just look like someone trying to be something they're not. Go for a nice, short, neat cut with no parting at all, and no highlights. Something you can style a little bit with gel, but no wild styles. Boxers and a neat (but not old-fashioned) haircut will smarten you up nicely, but changing your whole appearance could be quite scary and traumatising for your girlfriend and friends, not to mention your mother.

And lighten up a bit. Have some self-confidence. If this girl likes you, she likes you for who you are at the moment. If she wants you to change yourself, some would say she's not worth having anyway. Although if she's persuading you to get some decent underwear and a nice haircut, I don't suppose you'll come to any harm, but just watch out, ok?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airport Fairy)
    Yellowtaxi, you're not very happy with your self-image, are you? I thought you just started seeing someone. Maybe she has a fetish for old-fashioned looking men who have side-partings and wear briefs, in which case changing your appearance totally isn't going to do you any favours. Don't get blond highlights, because you don't seem like the type of person that could carry them off properly. You'd just look like someone trying to be something they're not. Go for a nice, short, neat cut with no parting at all, and no highlights. Something you can style a little bit with gel, but no wild styles. Boxers and a neat (but not old-fashioned) haircut will smarten you up nicely, but changing your whole appearance could be quite scary and traumatising for your girlfriend and friends, not to mention your mother.

And lighten up a bit. Have some self-confidence. If this girl likes you, she likes you for who you are at the moment. If she wants you to change yourself, some would say she's not worth having anyway. Although if she's persuading you to get some decent underwear and a nice haircut, I don't suppose you'll come to any harm, but just watch out, ok?
    Psst! I think he's gone!

Not if his constant reappearance on the underwear thread is anything to go by! He'll be back. Like Arnie......only wearing briefs and sporting a side-parting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airport Fairy)
    Not if his constant reappearance on the underwear thread is anything to go by! He'll be back. Like Arnie......only wearing briefs and sporting a side-parting.
    He's been banned though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    He's been banned though.
    He sure is, but I heave a feeling he'll be back

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.