This discussion is closed.
yellowtaxi
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Im afta a new hairstyle - wot do u fink i should go for? cant decide.

is my hair good?
Attached files
Lithium
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by yellowtaxi)
you know it would help if we knew what ur hair looks like now :confused:
Saf!
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by KOH)
you know it would help if we knew what ur hair looks like now :confused:
yep thats tru!
yellowtaxi
kinda like a brown mop. im male too btw
Poc ar buile
Report 15 years ago
Why don't you cover your head with a pair of briefs?

Just a suggestion...
Lithium
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago

:confused: how do you want us to help you ? hell man tell us what ur thinking of, givwe us a point in some direction.....HALLLO!
alio
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
it would help if u posted a pic so ppl could suggest but just have the best style for you. lol im such a big help :rolleyes:
Saf!
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
why not post a pic of it??
alio
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
oh are u male, have spiky hair!
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
You should grow it and have it in bunches
yellowtaxi
I was kinda gonna have a side parting, nice and neat, but wantd to go more trendy cos im sick of not bein.
Poc ar buile
Report 15 years ago
I was kinda gonna have a side parting, nice and neat, but wantd to go more trendy cos im sick of not bein.
Buy some boxers then...
alio
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
sorry to hi jack the thread, but wud blonde highlights look ok on brown hair ( i mean just highlighted at the bottom where the layers are)
infekt
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
get a mullet , tell ppl u drive in NASCAR
Poc ar buile
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by KOH)
whats that mean , sorry, i looked it up, and it all had to with chemicals?! :confused:
KOH - potassium hydroxide (very strong base, highly caustic...)

Why are you called KOH then?
Airport Fairy
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Yellowtaxi, you're not very happy with your self-image, are you? I thought you just started seeing someone. Maybe she has a fetish for old-fashioned looking men who have side-partings and wear briefs, in which case changing your appearance totally isn't going to do you any favours. Don't get blond highlights, because you don't seem like the type of person that could carry them off properly. You'd just look like someone trying to be something they're not. Go for a nice, short, neat cut with no parting at all, and no highlights. Something you can style a little bit with gel, but no wild styles. Boxers and a neat (but not old-fashioned) haircut will smarten you up nicely, but changing your whole appearance could be quite scary and traumatising for your girlfriend and friends, not to mention your mother.

And lighten up a bit. Have some self-confidence. If this girl likes you, she likes you for who you are at the moment. If she wants you to change yourself, some would say she's not worth having anyway. Although if she's persuading you to get some decent underwear and a nice haircut, I don't suppose you'll come to any harm, but just watch out, ok?
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Airport Fairy)
Yellowtaxi, you're not very happy with your self-image, are you? I thought you just started seeing someone. Maybe she has a fetish for old-fashioned looking men who have side-partings and wear briefs, in which case changing your appearance totally isn't going to do you any favours. Don't get blond highlights, because you don't seem like the type of person that could carry them off properly. You'd just look like someone trying to be something they're not. Go for a nice, short, neat cut with no parting at all, and no highlights. Something you can style a little bit with gel, but no wild styles. Boxers and a neat (but not old-fashioned) haircut will smarten you up nicely, but changing your whole appearance could be quite scary and traumatising for your girlfriend and friends, not to mention your mother.

And lighten up a bit. Have some self-confidence. If this girl likes you, she likes you for who you are at the moment. If she wants you to change yourself, some would say she's not worth having anyway. Although if she's persuading you to get some decent underwear and a nice haircut, I don't suppose you'll come to any harm, but just watch out, ok?
Psst! I think he's gone!
Airport Fairy
Badges:
Report 15 years ago
Not if his constant reappearance on the underwear thread is anything to go by! He'll be back. Like Arnie......only wearing briefs and sporting a side-parting.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Airport Fairy)
Not if his constant reappearance on the underwear thread is anything to go by! He'll be back. Like Arnie......only wearing briefs and sporting a side-parting.
He's been banned though.
Whats_The_411?
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
He's been banned though.
He sure is, but I heave a feeling he'll be back
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you want Freshers' Fairs to work this year?

Completely online (12)
12%
A mix of in-person and online options (20)
20%
As many in-person events as is safe to do (59)
59%
I don't plan on attending a Freshers' Fair (9)
9%

Watched Threads