Turn on thread page Beta

(Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    Excuse me...a *******? You are no gentleman. You need to show respect for ladies.
    Sorry ma'am, firstly i thought you were male, secondly i was only being sarcastic, i do like you really.

(Original post by Mr White)
    Yes, I used to do that. When I was on one of my prolonged absences, I'd sign in at noon every day and neg rep bono (this was before the 10-day cycle) at the same time as Ollie and lou p lou (so that he couldn't trace us with the equation).
    But he could do my tatic, the ignore user. Bono somehow has 9 gems, i don't know how that happened, makes you wonder since you only have 8 and you're about a trillion times better than him. I think i'll use my rep for good as opposed to bad, unless somebody really deserves it. I wish i was around before this 10 day rule, maybe i would have 11 gems then.

(Original post by Zapsta)
    I wouldn't say that he's in disguise, just invisible.
    Haha, clever.

oh another thing Ben, i dont need to suck up to people and beg for their approval. Im not on here 24/7 passing delightful comments to people just so i can have some positive rep. How many of your 4000 posts are suck up ones? If someone doesnt like what i have said, and i am a very direct person, then they neg rep me, but having said that, i have been neg repped for the most stupid things.

Neg rep is not something to shed tears over as positive rep isnt something to judge a person by.
    What is your argument? That i am too harsh, or that i suck up? They seem to contradict eachother somewhat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    But he could do my tatic, the ignore user. Bono somehow has 9 gems, i don't know how that happened, makes you wonder since you only have 8 and you're about a trillion times better than him. I think i'll use my rep for good as opposed to bad, unless somebody really deserves it. I wish i was around before this 10 day rule, maybe i would have 11 gems then.
    He repped himself with multiple accounts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    What is your argument? That i am too harsh, or that i suck up? They seem to contradict eachother somewhat.
    it doesnt matter. i was meant to tell you that i dont give a sh*t about being neg repped...

(Original post by Zapsta)
    He repped himself with multiple accounts.
    LOL! That's fantastic, why didn't i think of that? *Is secretly Bono, piginapoke and AT*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowtaxi)
    Hi. Here is a pic of my hair. wot do u fink?

yellowtaxi
    Sighs...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Do Chickens Fly)
    Sighs...
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I've laways wanted all-over hair like slash but I can't get it to grow properly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    I've laways wanted all-over hair like slash but I can't get it to grow properly
    well i dont think your respectable, well off parents let you have hair like that

ReputationRep:
    well i dont think your respectable, well off parents let you have hair like that
    But it looks good with a top hat

ReputationRep:
    so who liked it then? i thought it looked really good personal.y. i paid £5 for it.

an im not a townie. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    i paid £5 for it.
    Oh come on. That's not funny.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lord Huntroyde)
    But it looks good with a top hat
    they may allow that...with an adquate amount of pleading.

ReputationRep:
    did your mum do that using a pair of clippers and a bowl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    did your mum do that using a pair of clippers and a bowl?
    no. i went the barbers.

ReputationRep:
    i paid £5 for it.

an im not a townie. :rolleyes:
    You got conned...youre also decieving yourself when you say youre not a townie.

ReputationRep:
    hair aside, does anybody fink im nice lookin?

ReputationRep:
    nope absolute rat faced minger

ReputationRep:
    Why are you so worried about your appearance for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    nope absolute rat faced minger
    Yup, I'd go with that.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.