Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    alright then. I will take you out of the sig, but I still find you interesting
    do you still want to laugh? or have you had enough?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    do you still want to laugh? or have you had enough?
    I am calm now

ReputationRep:
    Yellow Taxi, why dont u go to toni and guy or kerry roberts etc next time to get your hair re-styled well. You may have to pay more than £5 hehe, but it will be worth it, for the time being just try and sort it out.

ReputationRep:
    Yellotaxi your hair is shocking, i havent read all this thread, so others may or may not agree, but it looks like ur wearing a rubbish wig on top of short shaved hair :eek: :eek: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    Yellotaxi your hair is shocking, i havent read all this thread, so others may or may not agree, but it looks like ur wearing a rubbish wig on top of short shaved hair :eek: :eek: :eek:
    weve sorted it out...its going! STOP NOW

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsychBrainiac)
    Yellow Taxi, why dont u go to toni and guy or kerry roberts etc next time to get your hair re-styled well. You may have to pay more than £5 hehe, but it will be worth it, for the time being just try and sort it out.
    You dont even need to go that far, there are reasonable hair dressers inbetween £5 and £30/or whatever toni and guy price, but if i was you i'd be too embaressed to set foot in toni and guy with that on my head

ReputationRep:
    oh not u too.

i really didnt think i looked this much of a mess. i mayswell stick a bin bag on my head the way ur goin on.

WOT do u think of the style Im thinking of that i posted a few posts back.?

ReputationRep:
    weve sorted it out...its going! STOP NOW
    Ok, though i had a massive need to vent my shock, hes not how i imagined him at all

ReputationRep:
    I think we all owe yellow taxi an apology for being mean.
    I think yellowtaxi owes us an apology for his hair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BloodyValentine)
    lmao, that deserves the first positive rep ive given out in over a year lol

ReputationRep:
    ok im really sorry i shouldnt of posted the pic. i feel like an ******** now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowtaxi)
    ok im really sorry i shouldnt of posted the pic. i feel like an ******** now.
    you're not an ******** you just have very poor taste however you're on the road to redemption now

ReputationRep:
    Well to be fair you did post the picture and you have experiance of the reaction u get.

we're not gonna let you go lightly! Most of the styles i saw as a scaned through looked ok

ReputationRep:
    I wish i'd have thought of that, my thoughts exactly, in a brutally honest kind of way! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    You dont even need to go that far, there are reasonable hair dressers inbetween £5 and £30/or whatever toni and guy price, but if i was you i'd be too embaressed to set foot in toni and guy with that on my head
    Kerry Roberts is only £9. Not bad at all for a barbers/hairdressers on that end of the scale. However I'm unsure on the Toni and Guy recent prices. However yea, good finishing sentence lol

ReputationRep:
    You lot must be really bored they way you're acting, or missing a bit of entertainment...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PsychBrainiac)
    Kerry Roberts is only £9. Not bad at all for a barbers/hairdressers on that end of the scale. However I'm unsure on the Toni and Guy recent prices. However yea, good finishing sentence lol
    It varies from town to town at toni and guy, but my mum paid £30 for the top stylest today in wakefield, but around £40 in york!

ReputationRep:
    have dreadies!

lu x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yellowtaxi)
    oh not u too.

i really didnt think i looked this much of a mess. i mayswell stick a bin bag on my head the way ur goin on.

WOT do u think of the style Im thinking of that i posted a few posts back.?
    I'd go with the bin bag option if i were u.

The style that you've picked is much, much better, but it's perhaps a little too trendy for you. Saying that, it's hardly difficult to improve upon ur 80s bowlcut now, is it?

ReputationRep:
    It varies from town to town at toni and guy, but my mum paid £30 for the top stylest today in wakefield, but around £40 in york!
    haha, yea. I recently paid £20 for my highlites and £9 for the cut, so £29 wasnt too bad for all that. However yea, womens hair can be very costly at least it was done very well tho, say to ure mum it must look nice from me

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.