Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by podiatrist)
    p.s I am number 32 (he told me he had slept with less than 20)
    comical.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DodgyTrousers)
    If he'd been honest first time, and said "Oh yeah I've slept with 31 other women", you'd have been upset probably. There wasn't much point hurting you for no reason, and he didn't want to scare you off, which means he likes you, this is a good thing.
    it means he's a slut actually.

ReputationRep:
    have you ever seen the film memento ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by podiatrist)

p.s I am number 32 (he told me he had slept with less than 20)
    He sounds like a real keep doesnt he? Less than 20 he says - so around 19 then or probably more. He does sound like someone who wants to move from one girl to the next, you really dont want to be just a number he notches up on the bed post.

Personally alongside writing the "conquests" down, i think he has slept with more than 20, and sleeping with so many shows insecurity and desperation more than anything else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by seanaldo123)
    have you ever seen the film memento ?
    LOL

Maybe he has all the names tatoo'd on his back as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nelioneil)
    He sounds like a real keep doesnt he? Less than 20 he says - so around 19 then or probably more. He does sound like someone who wants to move from one girl to the next, you really dont want to be just a number he notches up on the bed post.

Personally alongside writing the "conquests" down, i think he has slept with more than 20, and sleeping with so many shows insecurity and desperation more than anything else.
    i'd be more interested to learn, if he's managed it, how he avoided becoming a disease ridden little squirt lol

i should write my list down. won't take long, being 2 in number

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nelioneil)

Firstly, you don't know this guy. You don't know his personality, his morals, his life or even how old he is. So why do you think that you have grounds to judge him as insecure and desperate based on a number?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shuv)
    He keeps a list? Why?
    most people do in thier heads, i can still rememeber in order the number of people ive slept with (though not times and dates)

OP deal with it, he has a list so what? He didnt want you to think bad of him so he lied about his number which is a bit of a bad thing.

And as for putting you on the list well of course he would. Its a list of of as you say his "conquests" urgo the people hes slept with urgo hes slept with you urgo your on it.

He lied about how many people he slept with, you went through his stuff. At the very least your even, other wise you still owe him

ReputationRep:
    OP you just became a statistic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Music_Enthusiast)
    OP you just became a statistic.
    maybe he also has a list of the...

dead bodies he keeps in the cellar?

This is exciting.

ReputationRep:
    hmmm i wonder how many stds he has

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wear_a_condom)
    maybe thats on another list

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wear_a_condom)
    lol unfounded remarks like that are probably the reason he didn't want to tell the OP his actual number in the first place. maybe he wore_a_condom?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sabby ohh)
    lol unfounded remarks like that are probably the reason he didn't want to tell the OP his actual number in the first place. maybe he wore_a_condom?
    Is your name really Sabina?

ReputationRep:
    this piece of paper lists the names of his daughters

ReputationRep:
    I think that you could be different, you never know but I would be very careful and ask him aboot it

Also I would worry that his mind was small because he couldn't remember 32 names without writing them down
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Condoms don't do much to prevent certain STDs...

Anybody who has slept with 30+ people is highly likely to have HPV, condoms or not...

ReputationRep:
    I suppose its understandable that he wouldnt want you to think he was a man ****... I know if I had slept with alot more people than my boyfriend has then I would be hesitant before telling him the truth... I would tell him to get himself checked out though before you slept with him again

ReputationRep:
    If you're sure hes not cheating I dont see why history should be a problem. You are wrong to snoop in his stuff and theres probably stuff you would hesitate to tell him - no? Lying about it wasnt a great move but tbf ask him why - and if he gives a decent answer let history lie.

ReputationRep:
    she may not have been snooping. The OP does say, if i recollect accurately, that she, well, stumbled across it in a pile of post-it notes. Whether or not this is the case, we will never know (probably)...

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 18, 2007
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.