Is your name really Sabina?

yeah, why? lol
Sabina the teenage bitch, i mean witch :rolleyes:
Reply 62
haha, yeah i've never heard that before
sabby ohh
haha, yeah i've never heard that before

well you have now.

is that you in the picture? You've got a pretty cool hairstyle and colour if it is.
Reply 64
white_haired_wizard
well you have now.

is that you in the picture? You've got a pretty cool hairstyle and colour if it is.

yeah thats me. thankss :smile: :smile:
Reply 65
podiatrist
Hi... Whilst looking for some post-it notes earlier round my b/f's, I came across a list of womens names with my name at the bottom! We have only been seeing each other 6 weeks but I cant help feeling that I am just another number on his list... He is at work at the mo so cant talk to him about it.. Why do men do this?? !
What should I say to him, if anything? I feel really *****y, I thought he was different to other guys!

p.s I am number 32 (he told me he had slept with less than 20)

Haha I havn't read the list of the thread, but what loser makes a list? :biggrin:
i really do think people are looking far too deeply into all this.
philgw
Haha I havn't read the list of the thread, but what loser makes a list? :biggrin:

like a roll-call, akin to a class register. A bit weird, yes.
I'd dump him personally. If he's making a list of conquests he can't really be that caring. It's just something to big himself up about to other guys.
Reply 69
JosephineM
32 girls that he .....kissed? No hun. Sorry.

Someone isn't too sharp today...

No, the point is he is unlikely to have said he'd slept with less than 20 girls if he had been with more than 30. I know few girls who would feel less attracted (take note of the choice of words) to their boyfriend if he had slept with a lot of women. I've had exes make a deal about the number I'd been with but it was always to be reassured, never because they felt like we should end things.
Reply 70
white_haired_wizard
Sabina

That's a good word to rhyme with Vagina next time you write a poem.

i'll bear that in mind, the next time i write a poem. Because i do write poems on a regular basis.
Reply 72

I would absolutely love it if someone rhymed my name with Vagina in a poem. No really, I would.
you'd be in privileged position Sabina.
Wow, really off topic now.
I remember that programme tho about the teenage witch, was kinda cool.

But on the original subject matter, some people do make lists, but I second that they should never let that list be seen by anyone, especially not their current lover! But just talk to him about it, seems like everything is going on very well for the two of you.

For a funny tale, here's how this guy I was seeing told me how many conquests he had had before me: we were in bed together, then he rolled over and said hi number 36. I said what, and he said well you're the 36th person ive slept with. What a nice guy.
WOW he was insensitive. I hope you kicked him out of bed sharpish??
Blimey 32?! My list would be ...well a name.

You should confront him about it though, about the lying (about numbers) and the whole idea of "conquests"...
Reply 77
invisible_gal
Wow, really off topic now.
I remember that programme tho about the teenage witch, was kinda cool.

But on the original subject matter, some people do make lists, but I second that they should never let that list be seen by anyone, especially not their current lover! But just talk to him about it, seems like everything is going on very well for the two of you.

For a funny tale, here's how this guy I was seeing told me how many conquests he had had before me: we were in bed together, then he rolled over and said hi number 36. I said what, and he said well you're the 36th person ive slept with. What a nice guy.

Oh dear oh dear, personally I stick with the classic notches on the bedposts. We have sex, we finish, I get out the hacksaw... :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending