The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I don't know much about Stalin. But if you're gonna pick between mass murderers then homophbia and anti-semetism would rather put me off. Stalin? Was he those things as well?
I think Hitler. I'd encourage him more in choosing art as a career path.
Reply 3
Zoecb
I don't know much about Stalin. But if you're gonna pick between mass murderers then homophbia and anti-semetism would rather put me off. Stalin? Was he those things as well?

yeah, pretty much.

Me and Uncle Joe would get on so well I think, it'd be down the pub then back to his every night :cool:
This time we'll bloody do things right.
Hitler, because of the fun he'd have trying to second-guess my racial background and beliefs.
Reply 5
Hitler. He was a bit uptight, but had some decent speech-making software, which I would like to borrow.
Hitler, coz he looks like my late grandpa, God rest his soul (grandpa, not Hitler)
Reply 7
Hitler, as he always had large supplies of booze, morphine and bugle on standby for a hard nights partying. Hey, if you don't talk politics he could be quite a party animal.

Ahhh, me and Hitler, good times...I mean...****e! My name is Mr. Hoering...
Reply 8
They're both short and ugly - who'd want to **** them? Now Idi Amin, there was a fine specimen of a man - ex-prize fighter, you know.
Reply 9
_jackofdiamonds
I think Hitler. I'd encourage him more in choosing art as a career path.

Ha ha.

"No, Adolf, you really are a great painter, this stuff is gooooood, not run-o-the-mill at all". "But maybe you could tone down the shouting, I mean, you're a little loud, you know?"
Reply 10
BJ-Dubois
They're both short and ugly - who'd want to **** them?

You're jumping to conclusions. :p: That weren't the question.
Reply 11
#1Genius
Hitler or Stalin?

A friend of the family recently got this question sprung upon them in an interview for Oxford University; I thought it'd be a fun thing to try, so feel free to use as eccentric reasoning as you wish for purposes of making this work.

I doubt it. There are a thousand and one apocryphal stories of 'weird questions' being asked at interview. None of them are true.
Dirac Delta Function
Hitler, coz he looks like my late grandpa, God rest his soul (grandpa, not Hitler)

Oh gosh, let me guess... he had a toothbrush mustache? I know so many old Indian people who had them because it was in vogue until the 1970's.
I would personally prefer living next door to Hitler. After all, you can't go wrong with Austrians.
#1Genius
Hitler or Stalin?

A friend of the family recently got this question sprung upon them in an interview for Oxford University;

How ****ing pretentious.
Reply 15
naivesincerity
How ****ing pretentious.

:s-smilie: Because someone I know applied to Oxbridge?
Reply 16
preferably neither, but if i *had* to choose one, it'd be stalin because i didn't learn anything about him in school history/am ignorant of his atrocities so i can live a somewhat carefree existence
Reply 17
phawkins1988
I doubt it. There are a thousand and one apocryphal stories of 'weird questions' being asked at interview. None of them are true.

That may well be true, I don't know, it was just what I was told.
Hitler because I'm a black muslim and it would be fun having him as a neighbour because I'm rather bored.
SolInvictus
Oh gosh, let me guess... he had a toothbrush mustache? I know so many old Indian people who had them because it was in vogue until the 1970's.

Yeh, that's right, and by the time uncle saddam came into power everyone was looking like joseph stalin (or Omar Sharif)

Latest

Trending

Trending