Turn on thread page Beta

Who would you rather live next door to... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    If I had to choose one, it would Stalin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Agent Smith)
    Hitler, because of the fun he'd have trying to second-guess my racial background and beliefs.
    "Zo... your mother, she had blonde hair, ja?"

ReputationRep:
    Hitler - he always seemed a bit more sociable than Stalin, and I believe he was a better dancer too. I also think Stalin would be more inclined to do unpleasant things to the family pets. To be frank, I'd pick either of them over the mad pensioners that live next door to me any day of the week.

Edit: I also think hearing loud German shouting while I walked down the road to the village would amuse me.

(Original post by SolInvictus)
    Oh gosh, let me guess... he had a toothbrush mustache? I know so many old Indian people who had them because it was in vogue until the 1970's.
    Ooh, cool. India - land of Hitler moustaches and casually placed swastikas.

ReputationRep:
    Hitler. He was a bit uptight, but had some decent speech-making software, which I would like to borrow.
    Do they still make Microsoft Goebbels?

Stalin seemed a bit more sly than Hitler. I wouldn't be able to trust Stalin.

ReputationRep:
    Stalin - being a Commie, you know he wouldn't secure his wireless network. Yoink.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by #1Genius)
    Because someone I know applied to Oxbridge?
    Not you, the question in the interview.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanGrover)
    Stalin - being a Commie, you know he wouldn't secure his wireless network. Yoink.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by naivesincerity)
    Not you, the question in the interview.
    Ah ok, apologies.

Poll
Have you ever experienced bullying?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.