Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    basically i am single, yet i am talking to three boys at the same time, I am becoming close to all of them and have known them all for a long time (more than 2 years)- I dont want to lose contact with any, and nothing has happened between them, we just joke around and talk alot. I am looking for a long term relationship, but I dont know who to choose

the first guy ive known for 2 years exactly, and we talk everyday and argue occasionally, he really cares for me yet he lives a hour drive away

the second guy ive known for 15 years, and we have many of the same friends, he is known to be a ladies boy, but when he does have a girlfriend he remains loyal

the third guy ive known for 3 years and we met on this student experience and talk alot, we have tried dating before but neither of us were ready

ReputationRep:
    And the question is...?

ReputationRep:
    Nah just stay friends with all of them

ReputationRep:
    Guy 1. Not known too long. Bit of cut and thrust. Plus a lot to be said for a weekend relationship early doors. You can keep the other two on the back burner in case it doesn't work out..

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    Thank God I'm not one of them.

ReputationRep:
    Hard to say, not knowing either you or any of these people. Do what feels right.

ReputationRep:
    if its long term id say your better of with the second guy

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 3, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.