Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What is the strangest graffiti you have ever seen?

Today I saw "I wanna sh*g Delia Smith" in big letters scrawled across a wall!!

ReputationRep:
    Lmao

ReputationRep:
    PISS HERE ! .... sumthing about it was jus funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jow)
    What is the strangest graffiti you have ever seen?

Today I saw "I wanna sh*g Delia Smith" in big letters scrawled across a wall!!
    A ghost with a fast forward button sketched next to it!

ReputationRep:
    There are lots of speed cameras in Nottingham with faces drawn onto them, they make me smile.

ReputationRep:
    In my town, there's graffiti that says "art crimes". Only problem is, the graffiti is extremely ugly, so it's more like "just general crime"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    In my town, there's graffiti that says "art crimes". Only problem is, the graffiti is extremely ugly, so it's more like "just general crime"
    I adore grafitti please don't insult it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    if its done by a really talented guy ..... one of my friends is really goo at this stuff ... keeps on messing up the school tables ..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    I'm not insulting graffiti, when it's done well I think it's interesting! the graffiti I'm talking about basically just says "art crimes" in a poor attempt at graffiti style writing, which is why I think it's stupid- it's not artistic at all, nor does it attempt to be. I'll have to take a picture of it to show what i mean, as well as a pic of the only cool graffiti in my town

ReputationRep:
    I saw "I awoke from the American dream in a sweat" spray painted on an old church building yesterday. Other than that I haven't seen much.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.