The Student Room Group

American in London

I have a question regarding studying abroad. I'm currently finishing up my last years in high school and time is dwindling down. I know that I would love to study in London next year and ultimately, I know what I would like to study. However, I am not sure if it is possible for me to finish high school and start university straight away in London. Is it mandatory for me to attend a college here in the States and then transfer to a UK university? or, am I able to apply to a UK university right after high school? Ultimately, I would love to get my BA (3-4 years) fully in the UK (preferably London).
Original post by imfaithy
I have a question regarding studying abroad. I'm currently finishing up my last years in high school and time is dwindling down. I know that I would love to study in London next year and ultimately, I know what I would like to study. However, I am not sure if it is possible for me to finish high school and start university straight away in London. Is it mandatory for me to attend a college here in the States and then transfer to a UK university? or, am I able to apply to a UK university right after high school? Ultimately, I would love to get my BA (3-4 years) fully in the UK (preferably London).

Hey Im also an american applying to uk schools. You can apply to their schools right after high school. As long as you SAT or ACT with either SAT Subject Tests or AP Scores. You should get started on the UCAS app, the deadline is in january. Luckily, I'm almost finished.
Try looking at other places toi London is expensive. I'm applying to schools in Scotland and England
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest