Turn on thread page Beta

Girls are more horrible then mens in general? watch

Announcements

I think guys tend to do in your face mean things, where as girls will slowly build up methods to mentally destroy someone. It's quite clever how effectively they can upset someone.

And it pisses me off when girls ***** about other girls just because they are better looking.

I also think girls (most evident in high school) regard popularity and it's class system very importantly where as guys will just talk to who they want, girls can be like:' ZOMG! like did you just talk to that geek? ROFLCOPTER!!!1'

ReputationRep:
    Yep, girls can be meaner than boys.

Today on work experience at the dentists, I was observing a male dentist and noticed how gentle he was and just generally really nice: Opend and closed doors, took patients bags and coats, very friendly overall, etc.
    A real contrast to my dentist, whos a lady.
    Not saying this about all dentists!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 24, 2007
Poll
Should Banksy be put in prison?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.