Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am currently studying Business Extended Diploma and Accounting, willing to get D*DD and M in Accounting. I have looked at some universities and their courses, am considering to apply for Business Management or business related courses.

I have looked at Uni of Birmingham, Aston Uni, Exeter and UEA. But I don't know where I really want to go and cant decide on the application on UCAS?! Also, does anybody know whether or not Birmingham is good or Aston is better? I'm not sure whether or not should apply to Exeter?

many thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jy5775)
    I am currently studying Business Extended Diploma and Accounting, willing to get D*DD and M in Accounting. I have looked at some universities and their courses, am considering to apply for Business Management or business related courses.

I have looked at Uni of Birmingham, Aston Uni, Exeter and UEA. But I don't know where I really want to go and cant decide on the application on UCAS?! Also, does anybody know whether or not Birmingham is good or Aston is better? I'm not sure whether or not should apply to Exeter?

many thanks
    I've looked at Birmingham and I thought it was a good school. I probably changed my uni choices three or four times.
    Spend some time on their website and find some student blogs or reviews.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 3, 2016
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. University of Birmingham
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 15 Sep '18
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.