Woud you date a bisexual?.

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Exovexo
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I'm a straight guy and wouldn't.
I will alwayd be afraid she has a crush on a girl.
It will gross me out knowing the girl i'm with also loves girls.
Anonymous #1
Report 5 years ago
I'd feel worried and insecure too... unless ur into 3somes. 😂😅
mkap
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 5 years ago
no i wouldnt. people can hate on someone for saying no but i dont have to justify myself lol
Rum Ham
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Yes, I currently am dating someone who is bisexual but then, I see myself as bisexual too. In the almost 8 years of our relationship, not once has it caused a problem or caused any kind of infidelity. As long as my partner loves me and is faithful to me, I don't mind if they are bi, straight, asexual, pansexual etc

Someone not liking cats would be a dealbreaker for me, not them being bisexual.
_gcx
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by mkap)
no i wouldnt. people can hate on someone for saying no but i dont have to justify myself lol
Can you try though? :P That's just out of sheer curiousity :P
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Exovexo)
Many girls are a bit bisexual , you know.
username2303857
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
If she's dating you, she probably won't be crushing on anyone else. Why does it make any difference whether she is bisexual or straight?

Why aren't you afraid of straight girls crushing on other guys the same way? If the bisexual girl has a crush on a guy, is that any different to a crush on a girl?
ikhan94
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Hell no
UWS
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
But what if she has a crush on a guy? Why girls specifically? :holmes:

And I would, i don't have a problem with it.
TeenRose29
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
probably not because it would make me feel slightly weird n awks.
but i dont have nothing against it, its cool
_gcx
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Why is that any more pronounced than "being afraid" that she has a crush on another guy?
zezno
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
loool hell no
_gcx
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I wouldn't have a problem with that, and I don't really understand why people would, to be honest. I'm not sure if many people on this thread understand why they're uncomfortable with the idea, either. There is research to suggest that a large proportion of the population is bisexual or gay, even if one does not suspect it, or "denies" it.
username1726117
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
I have done, not much different to dating someone straight to be honest. We could comment on hot girls together.
chelseacarknif3r
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
Yes, and I'm bisexual myself. People are more than entitled to their opinions, but it really grates on me when those opinions are based on lies, prejudices, and misconceptions.
Rhythmical
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
What difference would it make if someone is bisexual or not? And if someone says 'they cheat' then that's a misconception and it's to do with the person not their sexuality.
zezno
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by _gcx)
I wouldn't have a problem with that, and I don't really understand why people would, to be honest. I'm not sure if many people on this thread understand why they're uncomfortable with the idea, either. There is research to suggest that a large proportion of the population is bisexual or gay, even if one does not suspect it, or "denies" it.
still wouldn't do it
will'o'wisp
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
3 somes =win for everyone
Exovexo
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
See that's what will freak me out.
I want my girl to love me, not other chicks.
_gcx
Rep:
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by zezno)
still wouldn't do it
Why? I'm trying to understand why people feel "uncomfortable" with this idea.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (1)
50%
No (0)
0%
I didn't use it to prepare (1)
50%

Watched Threads