desperate for help !!! (french homework) Watch

curious_hafsah
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
help please! I have to hand my hw in tomorrow and I haven't had the time to do it because I have been revising ( why do teachers feel the need to set hw whilst your having exams !?)
if anyone at all could give me some sentences in French, with translations if possible, answering these questions please do :

Write a paragraph covering the following:
-Comment est ton uniforme scolaire? (What is you school uniform like? Include… What it is, colour, description, opinion)
-Es-tu pour ou contre l’uniforme scolaire? Pour quoi? (Are you for or against school uniform? Why? Give statements on both sides & say why you decide one way)
-Comment serait ton uniforme idéale? (What would your ideal uniform be like? Give colours, opinions…)

all help welcome x
thank you
Ilona#75
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by curious_hafsah)
help please! I have to hand my hw in tomorrow and I haven't had the time to do it because I have been revising ( why do teachers feel the need to set hw whilst your having exams !?)
if anyone at all could give me some sentences in French, with translations if possible, answering these questions please do :

Write a paragraph covering the following:
-Comment est ton uniforme scolaire? (What is you school uniform like? Include… What it is, colour, description, opinion)
-Es-tu pour ou contre l’uniforme scolaire? Pour quoi? (Are you for or against school uniform? Why? Give statements on both sides & say why you decide one way)
-Comment serait ton uniforme idéale? (What would your ideal uniform be like? Give colours, opinions…)

all help welcome x
thank you
I think that I am late but I could have helped you as french is my mother tongue... Sorry about that. Tell me if you still need help
Rolo1234
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Ilona#75)
I think that I am late but I could have helped you as french is my mother tongue... Sorry about that. Tell me if you still need help
Wayyyyy too late my guy...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 18 Dec '19
  • The University of Law
    Open Day – GDL and LPC - Chester campus Postgraduate
    Sat, 4 Jan '20
  • University of East Anglia
    Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 6 Jan '20

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (326)
46.05%
No (78)
11.02%
I'm not old enough (304)
42.94%

Watched Threads