The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

The Geek Slayer
y dont u just join societies in real life u disgraces to the human races.

all people do on here is cheat on exam papers, wank and talk rubbish.

hmmm, I think someone needs to get in touch with their inner ewok.
The Geek Slayer
tut tut tut, i think someone needs to get in touch with reality.

do u carry around a laptop everwhere u go wivarin or are you a typical complete and utter disgrace, commonplace in these parts.

maybe in a few years when u have reached close to a million posts u will be able to see what a waste of time and what a humiliation that u have become.

until then tut tut tut.

geek
The Geek Slayer
tut tut tut, i think someone needs to get in touch with reality.

do u carry around a laptop everwhere u go wivarin or are you a typical complete and utter disgrace, commonplace in these parts.

maybe in a few years when u have reached close to a million posts u will be able to see what a waste of time and what a humiliation that u have become.

until then tut tut tut.

I happen to have a good social life, not a great one, but it is good. I do not even own a laptop.

I do not need a urak, may a troll telling me what is wrong with my life.
wiwarin_mir
I happen to have a good social life, not a great one, but it is good. I do not even own a laptop.

I do not need a urak, may a troll telling me what is wrong with my life.

brace yourself for the intellectually mind blowing reply, wiwarin :wink:
Original post by &#290
brace yourself for the intellectually mind blowing reply, wiwarin :wink:

I intend to, I am wondering what great wisdom and incite I will be granted.
The Geek Slayer
looks like uve gone to a lot of trouble wiv ur name and pic. ur also defending the undefendable.

someones obviously trying to suck upto the mods and high posters. a typical geek, sucking upto the superiors. ican c it in ur future - a future or current aespergers syndrome/hikkikomori sufferer.

my name and pic took me all of 5 minutes and looks like you're only one post behind me, so come, hold my hand, lets be typical geeks together shall we?
The Geek Slayer
looks like uve gone to a lot of trouble wiv ur name and pic. ur also defending the undefendable.

someones obviously trying to suck upto the mods and high posters. a typical geek, sucking upto the superiors. ican c it in ur future - a future or current aespergers syndrome/hikkikomori sufferer.

So now you are insulting me using a condition I actually have, very good. So what I have aspergers syndrome, it matters not to me.
The Geek Slayer

I also do not suck up to these high posting members, for one reason, I am one and I do not suck up to the mods.
The Geek Slayer
stop talkin about star trek.

I was not talking about star trek at all.

Could you respond to the fact you just insulted me using the fact I have aspergers syndrome.

Latest

Trending

Trending