Turn on thread page Beta

What is the scariest situation you have been in? watch

ReputationRep:
    Got to be going to a park and seeing my enemy there , I frooze with fear.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Needing to poo desperately and I'm stuck on the underground where there's severe delays.

ReputationRep:
    An intimidating black guy threatened to 'knock me out' outside Burger King once.

SuperHuman98

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Conceited)
    An intimidating black guy threatened to 'knock me out' outside Burger King.

SuperHuman98
    I either remember myself being there or you telling me I can't remember though. If I was there you would have had nothing to worry about tho :cool:
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    When I was in deep sleep, then heard rustling, turned on the light and RIGHT NEXT TO MY HEAD ON THE PILLOW
    a spider - A GIANT ONE - about 8cm across was on the wall
    I legit got my bedclothes and slept in the spare room
    ofc the next day it had gone and hid so I avoided that side of the bed, put my pillow on the opposite side
    To this day I still have nightmares about it and avoid that side whenever possible

ReputationRep:
    Panic attack. it was horrible

ReputationRep:
    A statue fell on my brother's head and blood was pouring down his face.

ReputationRep:
    The most scared I've ever felt was during my first panic attack. The room was spinning, my heart was pounding so heart and fast, I couldn't stand up and I wouldn't speak and it all happened out the total blue. I was sure I had been drugged and was dying. I hate panic attacks with a passion. Wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CheeseIsVeg)
    When I was in deep sleep, then heard rustling, turned on the light and RIGHT NEXT TO MY HEAD ON THE PILLOW
    ofc the next day it had gone and hid so I avoided that side of the bed, put my pillow on the opposite side
    To this day I still have nightmares about it and avoid that side whenever possible
    Damn.... I would've screamed.
    Mine is probably a time when I was about 10. I was walking up a hill when this old man comes out of nowhere and properly launches himself at this younger guy (idk why), knocking him onto the road. I was a little kid at the time and this was two grown men fighting right in front of me. Many scary.

ReputationRep:
    :toofunny: I've had too many similar encounters with the nonhuman species

ReputationRep:
    Nearly dropped a chicken nugget on the ground once.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyway I got stabbed when I were 16 :yy:

Spoiler:
    Show

was walking home and he tapped my shoulder, asked me a question, and his mate distracted me so I looked away

then the one who tapped me walked round me and punched me then his mate put me in a chokehold and the other stabbed me near my armpit

I backed up and made the one choking me fall over and made the other drop his knife and my mates and random people walking by split us up and said they would ring the police but I said no and went home and put a plaster over it but eventually went to hospital and left school for a bit >_>

ReputationRep:
    So you don't know for sure where it went or if it has left your room ? :eek4:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)

Spoiler:
    Show

was walking home and he tapped my shoulder, asked me a question, and his mate distracted me so I looked away

then the one who tapped me walked round me and punched me then his mate put me in a chokehold and the other stabbed me near my armpit

I backed up and made the one choking me fall over and made the other drop his knife and my mates and random people walking by split us up and said they would ring the police but I said no and went home and put a plaster over it but eventually went to hospital and left school for a bit >_>

PUT A PLASTER OVER IT?! :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AngryRedhead)
    When my high school bully with his gang threatened to stab me
    Whoa! That's extreme!
    Yikes! So so glad they didn't though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0to100)

Spoiler:
    Show

wow.. sorry to hear that.

ReputationRep:
    Mine would be nearly getting punched by my bullies in college.
    Thank goodness a teacher walked in, their fist was raised and everything! :/

ReputationRep:
    When I was walking home in the dark in year 11 and a man slowly rode past me on a bike, and he put his hand up my skirt and squeezed my bum... it took me a few seconds to register what had happened and all I could do was stand there and watch him ride away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FireFreezer77)
    Whoa! That's extreme!
    Yikes! So so glad they didn't though!
    Absolutely terrifying when there were 5 of them and only 1 of me

ReputationRep:
    I seen my brother nearly kill my mum. That's probably the scariest but I have loads of others.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.