The Student Room Group

What is the scariest situation you have been in?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FireFreezer77
This time yeah, hence why I didn't tell anyone about the bullying because I wouldn't be here now :/

Bullies are a bunch of ****ed up people.
nearly showing my extreme extreme anger in school...
Don't be daft, of course not.
They do **** all at that college.
Grrr!
So glad to be free!
Original post by tamil fever

extreme extreme anger?

omg same, but I actually ended up doing this. Basically I was doing a presentation with this boy about the stock or some ******** and he was getting on my nerves and I snapped at him in front of the whole class. I thought I was being a ***** and felt bad afterwards but the whole class cheered when I stood up for myself. Was pretty dope ngl. :biggrin:
Grrr!
So glad to be free!

You know the best bit?
When the same people who give emotive presentations about bullying dont give a **** when you approach them about something. Lmao.
Grrr!
So glad to be free!

Crap college; teacher needs firing
Was about 13 and went to the toilet in the middle of the night and fell asleep whilst sat up. I must have fallen off the seat and smacked my head off the wall which knocked me out. Woke up about half an hour later to see a pool of blood on the floor and red marks on the wall. Turned out that all I did was bump my head and had a nosebleed but f*** me I thought it was something really really bad at the time
Original post by Nuba123
You know the best bit?
When the same people who give emotive presentations about bullying dont give a **** when you approach them about something. Lmao.

That is infuriating tbh!
Original post by CheeseIsVeg

My mum checked for me a few days after the incident, there was nothing there, she got me to look, I saw there was nothing, sure I was crying incessantly at the time but now I've put the pillow on the side of the bed. I've 2 other spiders in my room to deal with :afraid: :hide:

Wow, it's strange how they can just vanish! A similar thing happened to me this week, except with a smallish spider and it ran behind my drawers, but when my mum and I took my drawers apart to find it, it was no where to be seen!
Original post by XOR_
extreme extreme anger?

uhh.this is gonna be really hard to explain:frown:...basically what i mean by this is I get
really really angry and when am angry I tend to say things/do things I can't remember or recall what I said.But one day I had a fight with this girl.I was shouting at her and all I remember was she was taken a back and really shook and if I didn't stop myself that day I would have even gone on to hurt her and am not that kind of person.:redface:
And what I mean by extreme extreme anger is when you don't know urself what ur capable of when ur angry...Sorry for my sh***y explanation...:biggrin:
That is truely terrifying; he could have been anything from a thief to a serial killer and you wouldn't have known
Agreed! UCEM was heaven compared to that!
They all do! Esp the one who continuously made fun of me for being quiet :colonhash:

Now gonna shower lovely, shall be back soon! :love:
Original post by jessyjellytot14
Wow, it's strange how they can just vanish! A similar thing happened to me this week, except with a smallish spider and it ran behind my drawers, but when my mum and I took my drawers apart to find it, it was no where to be seen!

:afraid: :hide: :frown:
uhh.this is gonna be really hard to explain:frown:...basically what i mean by this is I get
really really angry and when am angry I tend to say things/do things I can't remember or recall what I said.But one day I had a fight with this girl.I was shouting at her and all I remember was she was taken a back and really shook and if I didn't stop myself that day I would have even gone on to hurt her and am not that kind of person.:redface:
And what I mean by extreme extreme anger is when you don't know urself what ur capable of when ur angry...Sorry for my sh***y explanation...:biggrin:

Ah, no problem, I see what you mean.
I don't think I've experienced anything like that myself.
That is infuriating tbh!

Indeed it is :frown:
When I was told I could have inherited what killed my dad,I was so terrified it took a lot of courage to see the genetics doctors and have a bunch of tests done,I had a lot of sleepless nights. I feel lucky that as far as doctors know I haven't inherited it and my hearts in perfect shape.
Agreed! UCEM was heaven compared to that!
They all do! Esp the one who continuously made fun of me for being quiet :colonhash:

Now gonna shower lovely, shall be back soon! :love:

******* teacher

Alright lovely :love:

Going to be honest that's kind of scary but you're not the only one. In fact that's kind of like my brother he gets so enraged and a minute later he'll be like wtf, why am I so angry? I guess it's just being able to remove yourself from the situation ASAP and if you're annoyed at something else just making it clear to whoever's bothering you that now is not the time. And as a girl, I can assure I have provoked my brother deliberately sometimes even though I know fine well he's attended anger management therapy throughout his school life. This got me punched in the arm and I swear I couldn't feel it but it's okay, I retaliated and then locked myself in my room. LOOOOOL. And he got in trouble :wink:

Basically you don't need to hide it, people are different and have different coping mechanisms.
Original post by Deemey
Got to be going to a park and seeing my enemy there , I frooze with fear.

Totes relate.. i once walking home from movies, it was lyk 9pm and dark af.. the streelights werent LIT. I was literally rapped by the darkness lyk idk .. are you serious RN!?

Dont even knoo y couincil??, lyk literally hitler SMH

Quick Reply

Latest