Turn on thread page Beta

Bad to eat cereal twice a day? watch

ReputationRep:
    I currently eat three meals a day (cereal in the morning, sandwich/soup for lunch, and big dinner) but am finding it quite hard and time consuming to prep for lunch and dinner every day. I love cereal as it is and am thinking of having it in the morning, followed by a big lunch, then again in the evening

Is this really bad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by peanutbuttercup)
    I currently eat three meals a day (cereal in the morning, sandwich/soup for lunch, and big dinner) but am finding it quite hard and time consuming to prep for lunch and dinner every day. I love cereal as it is and am thinking of having it in the morning, followed by a big lunch, then again in the evening

Is this really bad?
    hahha, I hope its not bad as ive been doing this for years :P.

As long as you have a balanced diet and getting the right nutrients ect, then don't worry about it lol.

Obviously having cereal for Breakfast lunch and tea is not recommended, even though it is tempting

ReputationRep:
    When I'm not at school I have two bowls on a morning and two bowls in the evening... I love cereal I don't have time to do this when I'm at school though

ReputationRep:
    Is it bad? Nope. People think there's this universal rule where you can only eat certain foods at certain time. This is not the case, you're body doesn't know what it's eating and it processes everything the same way. Just make sure you get your vitamins and **** with veggies and stuff, the rest can be what you want as long as it's reasonable.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.